Savior?

???'s POV:
"Lunar...I need to report back to Zalgo...maybe he can help her..." I says then run off.

Now-
???'s POV:
"Master....I found Lunar...." I say. "God, bring The Rake with your Stripes and save her. Don't harm her or startle her," Zalgo says. "Yes master..." I can feel inside of me breaking as I think about Lunar. Everything that has happened to her....everything I've done to her...will she forgive me if she found out? "I can't think about that right now...I need to find The Rake and save my cousin..." I say walking down the hall to where Rake should be.

*Time skip brought to you by Charo eating cake and Duckie watching Anime*

Lunar's POV:
Sighs "what am I gonna do? I can't stay her..." I hear a noise. "Huh," I turn to look, "STRIPES!" I whisper yell so no one hears me. "Hiya cous you enjoining it there?" Stripes asks me. "Haha no, are you alone or someone with you?" I ask. "Rake but he went off distracting the ppl holding you here so I can save you," she replies. "Oh thank god..." I take a breth, "Removes the bars on the window to get in and there should be a button outside of that door over there," I point to it, "hit the button and I'll do the rest." "Got is cous." Stripes got the bars off the window and got into the room and busted down the door and hit that button. "What the button do cous?" She asks. "It removes the block on my powers through these bars because I wouldn't need saving if my powers weren't blocked or I could transform." I say while my eyes glow red and I place my hands on the bars and they disappear. "Ok let's grab Rake and leave back to Zalgo," Stripes says. I stop in my tracks and look at her, "I....I can't go to Zalgo..." I start to tear up because I didn't wanna leave my cousin again. "Why?....if it wasn't for him sending us you would still be trapped here...." she says while talking over and grabs my hands. "I know....and I'm grateful...but I can't go to him...." I tell her grabbing her hands back. "Yes you can....just pls come with me to clean you up then you can go home...I promise...." she says holding my hands tighter. "O...ok lets go..." I says and we run out of the room. As we reach the main room we see Rake hurt. "RAKE!" I yell. John growls and goes to lunge at Rake. "I wouldn't if I wear you..." my eyes are blood red and there are dark particles surrounding me. "W-WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU?" He yells confused. "LUNAR! CALM DOWN PLS!" I start to calm down, "I suggest you back away from Rake now..." John takes a step back and starts to run while Stripes takes off after him. I got over to Rake, "are...are you ok?..." I stuttered as I asked. "Yeah...I'm fine thanks..." Rake replied a little shaken. Stripes came back telling us she lost him but this isn't the last time we will see of him and she is sure about that.