CHAPTER THREE

[edited]
I woke up to something hitting my face. Taehui was pawing at my face. I giggled "Good morning Taehui.." I sat up and walked to my bathroom to shower. I tied my hair in a loose side braid and put on a random shirt with black jeans. I walked downstairs and saw a note. "Sorry you're kind of on your own due to my job calling me in, but I did get the cat food and supplies in the bags that are on the table."

I went up to the table, after feeding Taehui, and pulled out the supplies in the bags. After an hour I finally set all of them up. All that was left now was legally adopting Taehui. "Come on Taehui. Let's take you to the vet and adopt you officially." He mewed softly as I picked him up. I got in my car and drove towards the vet.
(I don't actually know how adopting a cat works in the situation, so sorry if it's incorrect)

A few hours later...
I had finally finished all the legal papers and went home with Taehui. After dropping him off at home, I went out for food. I stopped at an udon place and sat down on a stool. After I ordered I had sensed a familiar aura and looked towards it. On the other side of the place, I saw Jimin with 6 other guys.

A couple of them looked like demons. And the rest were vampires. When my order came I ate, then paid and left. I walked towards my motorcycle trying to hurry home, but a drunken man decided to spin me around and grab my waist. "U-Um excuse me. Please let go." He grinned "Let's have some fun human~" My eyes widened Werewolf.

I struggled to release his grip on me "L-Let go!" The man quickly tightened his grip "Shut up! I just want a kiss~" I closed my eyes and slapped him. He growled and I felt his claws dig into my skin. I could feel the blood trickle underneath my shirt.

The man was then pulled away. I looked at the one who pulled the man and noticed it was one of the guys who were with Jimin. "Are you ok?" I nodded "I could've..probably handled it." The guy grinned "And gotten killed by a drunken dog." I raised a brow "I guess vampires really do call werewolves that huh." His eyes widened "How'd you-"

"Tae! What are you doing? Let's go!" I knew that voice and I sighed "Well I'm going to go before that jerk comes." The guy raised his brows "So you're the girl who's arranged with him." I nodded with a sigh "Yeah." He laughed "He's nice once you get to know him." I smiled bitterly "Sure. I bet he'd make my nickname...slut." He frowned "He really called you that?" I nodded and noticed Jimin had already made his way towards them.

"Oh. It's you." I sighed and glanced at the wound on my waist "Well then bye. Oh and thanks for pulling that guy away." I started the engine of my motorcycle and sped off. Once I got home, I parked it in the garage and was welcomed by Taehui.

"Hello, Taehui. Sorry for the holdup. A drunk wolf tried to kiss me. Are you hungry?" Taehui nudged his head against my leg and let out a soft meow. I smiled and walked to the kitchen and took out a can of tuna. "To celebrate the arrival of our new family member, Taehui. Instead of that dry food, I'll give you some canned tuna." I poured half of the small can in his food bowl and smiled.

I left him to eat the tuna and went upstairs to change. I glanced at the wound I had gotten from the man and decided whether or not to go to a hospital or treat it at home. I sighed and decided to go to the hospital. I then changed into a plain gray tee-shirt with jeans. As I walked down the stairs, the doorbell rang. I went towards the door and opened it. "Oh, Mr. Park." He looked nervous "Did you get any calls today?" I shook my head "I was a bit busy today and my phone was dead. Why? What's wrong?"

He looked down "It's your mom. She's in the hospital." My eyes widened. I quickly slipped on my shoes "I'll be right back Taehui!" I ran towards my car "Mr. Park which hospital?" "She's at ____ hospital." I saw him disappear and quickly got into my car and drove off towards the hospital. I went to the desk "Where is Nae Eunwoo?" The lady at the desk checked her computer "Room 26" I nodded, thanked the lady, and quickly looked for the room.

I walked into the room the lady said my mom was in and saw a nurse covering my mom's face with a white bed sheet. Tears rolled down my cheeks. The nurse looked over at me and noticed that blood had started to seep from underneath my shirt. "Miss you're bleeding." I looked down at my wound and the nurse quickly tended to it. "It won't scar up since the wound isn't that deep." I looked away.

The nurse pitifully looked at me "I'm sorry for your loss." I quickly stood up "It's fine, I'm just gonna go." She looked at me worried as I walked away. I sat in my car and silently cried. I heard a knock at my window and quickly wiped my face.

I opened the window "Mr. Park?" "I'm sorry about your mother's death, but her deal with me hasn't been broken. You're getting married to my son, next week on Friday. I also want you to move in with him by tomorrow or as soon as possible. I truly am sorry for her sudden death."

I smiled bitterly "It's fine. I'll marry your son." I strapped on my seatbelt and drove away. My tears wouldn't stop and it was like that day a few years ago.

Flashback
"Dad!" The car collided against the wall. The car had completely crushed Euna's father. The cops and firefighters quickly got her out of the car and her mother ran towards her worried. "Euna are you okay?! Where's your dad?!" Euna looked away and her mother broke down.
-
It was his funeral and tears wouldn't stop flowing from her eyes. "Dad!"
End flashback

Once I had finally made it back home, I walked to the couch. I wiped my tears and held my parents' photo. I saw Taehui jump on the couch and lay on my lap. He meowed softly and I smiled slightly "Mom's dead Taehui. She's...dead." I sniffled and stood up. I held him and walked up the stairs "But I can't be sad forever..."
-

A few days later there was a knock at the door. I quickly walked towards the door holding Taehui and opened the door. I was immediately enveloped in a double hug. "We heard about your mom, how are you?" I struggled to protect the frightened cat in my arms "B-Be careful guys. You're squishing my cat." They looked at Taehui who was in my arms. Once free, he immediately hopped onto the ground and ran away.

Hani suppressed a giggle "Oh pfft, when did you get a cat?" I smiled slightly "Found him the last time we went out." They nodded and came to my house. They comforted me and helped me out. I breathed in and then let it out "Ok I can get through this!" "Your mom's funeral-" "I can't really afford it. Everything's a bit hard to afford. All I can do is cremate her and put her ashes in the same place my dad is."

They nodded. "Well, tomorrow I am moving in with the jerk Jimin." Hani's eyes widened "Wait. Do you mean Park Jimin?! The Park Jimin?!" I nodded. "He went to our high school! He was such a sweetheart, but he transferred when his mom died. Wow, can't believe he's a jerk now." I looked at her confused "Oh, I wonder why I don't remember him."

She shrugged "Maybe you have a bad memory. Anyways we've got to go. Bye Euna! Bye Taehui!" Taehui meowed and I waved. I then closed and locked the door. I sighed and slid down against the door. Taehui walked up to me "Let's pack Taehui." Taehui chirped and rubbed himself against my leg.