CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Two months later..

I sit up and let out a bored sigh. Then I begin crave once more for blood. Thinking about blood had made me feel weak and lethargic. I close my eyes for a second before I hear the door knob click. I looked up and gave a side smirk "What took you so long, Jimin?" He immediately looked away. "Aww does kitty feel bad for putting doggy in a cage?" Jimin started backing away before he stopped and looked me dead in the eyes.

I was laying on my stomach, hands supporting my head, and my legs moving side to side slightly amused. "Please, come back Euna. It's been two months, I need you." I changed my position and frowned. "Boohoo. Do you really think I care?" I scoffed and he held his place looking down. I observe him becoming amused. 'Maybe I should mess with him.' I look down and then looked at Jimin with an innocent look "J-Jimin?" His head shot up quickly.

"E-Euna?" I looked around acting like I was scared "What's going on? Why am I in a cage?" He was about to unlock it until I knew Kaede probably said something. I sighed in annoyance "Oh come on, I was trying to have some fun." He looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I glared at him "I can't wait to kill you all."

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair frustratingly. He looked at me one more time before turning around and leaving. I stretched my body and flopped onto the ground "I'm bored." I closed my eyes and heard myself screaming. I furrowed my brows, suppressing the screams and after a moment of silence, I could hear shouting.

I grin made its way onto my face as I saw a familiar face. "I know you." They pull off the cage door with a smirk and help me up.

An hour before..
No one POV
"Jimin you can visit her you know." Jimin ruffled his hair "I just- I-I'll think about it. I'll go when I'm ready." Kaede nodded. He turned "What happened to Bambam and the others?" She looked at him "They decided to disband our pack and move to the Seoul pack after having to give up on Euna. The pack was having hard times you know."

He nodded. "Anyway they said to call them if we need help." He nodded again and walked away. After about almost an hour he stood at the basement door. He breathed in and opened the door walking towards Euna.
-
-
-
-
-
Jimin walked away and closed the door. He noticed everyone was being attacked by vampires. "What the- Kaede!" Kaede glanced around Jimin "Jimin! They've come for Euna!" He stood in front of the door as a demon stood in front of him. "It's been a while huh Jimin?" Jimin's eyes widened as he stared at the familiar person in shock and then snaps out of his shock when he feels an object pierce him.

"B-But dad had you make a contract with a vampire...What happened to you?" The demon smirked "That vampire made me this way and Tatsumi was weak but did at least managed to do some damage." Jimin had tears in his eyes "J-Jihyun." Jihyun stared at Jimin with no emotion "Well then big bro. Have fun healing that wound. This knife will give you a month before you die."

Jihyun walked in the room Euna was being held. A grin appeared on her face as she seemed to recognize him "I know you." He pulled off the cage door with a smirk and help Euna up.