CHAPTER FIVE

[edited]
I ran out onto the street and thought I could smell another wolf somewhere. I instinctively ran towards it and felt oddly free. I then snapped out of my trance and realized that the scent was growing much stronger. I quickly looked into an alley way and saw another wolf injured. He immediately looked at me.

'P-Please help me.' I tilted my head slightly 'How?' He slightly nudged me forwards 'Take me to my pack.' I hesitantly ended up walking in the directions he told me. As we walked in silence, I decided to ask some questions 'Um, how'd this happen?' He quickly answered as if it was a thing that happened often "Vampires. May I ask you something?" I nodded and he continued "How come I've never seen you before? What pack are you from?'

I looked away 'I don't have a pack. I just transformed into this after being clawed by a drunken wolf a few days ago.' He sniffed her slightly 'No wonder your scent is different. I'm Bambam. I'll take you to my pack.' Once we got to where his pack was he limped his way to their "doctor".

I quietly followed as some wolves began to stare at me. A larger wolf with reddish fur turned to Bambam 'Bambam! What happened?!'

I could hear Bambam slightly whimper 'Vampires, again.' The reddish wolf began to scold Bambam, before she noticed me 'Who's this?' 'She's a former.' The wolf lightly sniffed me 'I see. It's rare to see formers.' I tilted my head curiously 'It is?'

She nodded. 'Well, you can join our pack if you want. We'd like the new face.' I thought for a moment 'I guess I'll join, but I'm in an arranged marriage with a demon.' 'A demon. Hm, some are kind but they are easily corruptible.' 'No kidding.' She laughed 'I'm Kaede. What's your name?'

'I'm Euna.' 'Well then, Euna, welcome to our pack. We only have one rule. It is no killing or attacking humans or vampires, unless for self defense. Other than that you can basically do whatever since we are a very small pack. There is only 8 of us but now it's 9. Feel free to explore.'

I nodded and walked out of that room. I had then began running. It felt as if I could have no care in the world as I ran, but I suddenly smelled a threatening scent. I stopped in my tracks and cautiously looked around. A vampire jumped up at me and I quickly moved "What's a little wolf like you doing here?" I lowly growled 'I was just leaving.' "Wait your voice seems familiar." I squinted and realized who he was 'Tae?'

His eyes slightly widened "Euna?!' I yelped in pain. "Oh sorry!" I shook my head 'It's ok.' He sat on the floor and looked at me curiously "When did you become a dog?" I huffed. "I mean wolf heh." 'That time you saved me. I was clawed remember?'

"Ohh, so that's why it smelled like blood. How does it feel?" I rolled 'I feel free. Free of all my problems, but I'm afraid Taehui will hate me.' "Who's Taehui?" I sat up 'My cat.' "Wow tough luck. Also just call me Taehyung." He quickly turned his head towards the right side of the forest "Jimin is coming! Run!"

My ears perked up and I saw Jimin glance at me. I ran as fast as I could and ended up at the house. The sun had started coming up and I turned back into a human. I ran to my room, put clothing on, and laid on the bed wide eyed. "What happened?" I heard a knock on my door and my mind went blank. "Who is it!" "Jimin duh."

I opened the door "What's up." He pointed his thumb downstairs "Why's the backyard door broken?" I looked at him confused but deep inside I felt like I knew who did it. I went downstairs and saw glass everywhere. "Well shit." "Yea well look. There's fur. I think a werewolf got in and out. Did you hear anything?"

I shook my head. "Okay well you clean it up. I'm heading out." I sighed and started picking up the glass and sweeping. I smelled something "What is that?" I walked outside and saw the neighbors through their window cooking bacon.

"What is wrong with me? How can I smell things from there?" I walked back inside and continued cleaning. I had started hearing a lot of noises and I could smell so many things clearly. I picked up a piece of glass and cut myself "Ow! OW!" On top of that I stepped on some. I quickly cleaned up the glass and used tweezers to take out the glass in my foot.

I put some neosporin on my wound and bandaged them. I sighed "What happened last night. I can't remember." I went upstairs and showered. I changed into a white tee shirt with jeans and put on my shoes, then went outside. It smelled so fresh. My hearing seemed heightened and so was my sense of smell.

I could smell the street food from here. I had already eaten, but I'm craving for meat. I decided to go into the forest and ruffled my hair. "What's wrong with me?" I heard rustling as turned around to get tackled by a guy. "What the- who are you!" He stood up "Oh sorry Euna."

He laughed. "Do I know you?" He stopped laughing "Oh. I guess you can't remember. I'm Bambam and you are in our pack. You are a werewolf former and last night was a full moon so that could be the reason for the memory loss." My eyes were wide "Is that why my mind is blank? Does this have to do with the wolf who clawed me?"

I lifted my shirt and looked at the wound on my side and realized the wound was gone. "What the- I'm a werewolf?!" He nodded. "Come on follow me!" I hesitantly followed him. Where are we going?