CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Jimin do you remember any of this?" He shook his head "I remember every event yet I never remembered how people looked like and their names."

"I see. But now that you know this information. You must bring her back. When she comes back we'll be ready for her."

"We can't wait for her to come back! She'll go to the nearest town to get blood and-" "Exactly. Now that we have six demons we can teleport before she gets there which is approx two days. Now let's go."

He nodded hesitantly and we all held hands. And poof we were at a mansion. We have to save her.

Euna POV
'I've been running for a day! When will I get to kill something other than animals?!' I roared. I slowly feel myself getting consumed by darkness and my inner wolf.

I'm becoming more beast. I try and fight it and shift back but it's too strong.

Time skip~

I've finally made it to population after a day. I can smell blood, human blood. It's coming from this way. I ran towards the fresh smell.

It led me to Our mansion. I stared at Jimin who was standing there with blood bags. "Euna turn back!" His eyes widened. He knew I was the wolf at the cemetery.

'And if I don't?' He sighed "Your parents wouldn't want this!" 'And you know?' He paused "I wouldn't want this! Don't you remember Junior year?"

It was my turn to pause. I felt a few pricks. I yelped and saw Kaede with a dart gun. She mouthed 'I'm sorry'

I almost attacked her until everything went black. I woke up in a cage. I was back in human form but we have more control over.

I stood up and saw Kaede. "Euna. Are you back?" With my vampiric speed I hit the bars. It burned me and startled Kaede. "The bars are silver. Don't even try to escape."

I moved away and smirked. "It's too late. You can't save me. Most of the darkness has consumed me and now I can shift and shift back and still have the wolf I am here. Ready to kill."

I laughed a bit psychotically "Not even Jiminie~ can help." I grinned. "It's really gonna suck when you've come back. We're lucky to have gotten you before you killed someone."

I rolled my eyes "And I'm unlucky to be in an unknown place with nothing to satisfy my taste for blood. I've only almost killed someone once. It made me feel so pathetic that I was too weak to finish him off."

I laughed again and looked at the corner of this dark room "Seems I am somewhere I know. But where? Hm...Oo I know! The mansions basement~"

She froze "It's not like you'll escape. And you are alone in here. Enjoy solitude time." "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk I'm not really alone am I~" I looked at the secret camera.

I smirked and my eyes turned golden for a second. I sat against the bars. It didn't burn as long as I didn't make skin contact with it, meaning...I can break it! I ripped a part of my shirt making my shirt basically into a crop top.

And I wrapped it around my hands. I grabbed the bars and pulled. It didn't budge. I gave up pretty easily. I should save my energy for when I can escape.

I laid on the floor and closed my eyes. "I wonder how long I'll stay here until you worry of my well being." I smirked. Might as well get cozy.