CHAPTER ELEVEN

I opened my eyes halfway, my vision still blurry. I opened them and sat up in my bed. I saw Jimin asleep on the sofa.
I stood up and poked his chubby adorable cheeks.

Wait did I just say that? I smacked my cheeks and he woke up. "I wake up to you...Slapping yourself...?" I laughed it off "I was just...waking myself up. Yea that's it."

He eyed me "Why were you unconscious in the forest? Plus you were really warm. Are you sick?" I remembered what happened last night "Um I was pretty exhausted I guess. Maybe the floor seemed comfy. And no I'm not sick just naturally warm."

He gave me a look "Just...Kidding. No but seriously I was exhausted and passed out." He nodded "Don't do that again. You were lucky Jin found you there."

"Jin?" He nodded and stood up "Well I have to go somewhere so feel free to do whatever." I nodded. I walked around and found Taehui.

"Come here." I lifted him up "Let's eat." After eating I showered. I changed into a tee shirt(like always) and sweatpants.

I tied my hair in a bun and walked down the stairs. I waved to Taehui and walked outside. I breathed in the cold air and went towards the forest.

I explored it and stopped when I saw a cemetery. I walked towards it and saw someone sitting next to a grave. His scent was familiar.

It was Jimin. I hid up in a tree. I could hear him from here. "Mom, I think I'm gonna change. I want to now. This girl reminds me of her mom."

I felt really bad. He looked my way "Who's there." I panicked and shifted. I looked at him in my wolf form so he wouldn't recognize me.

He appeared in front of me as I backed up. "What's a wolf doing here. Answer me." He'd know it's me just by my voice. I breathed heavily.

"Why were you here? Are you stalking me?" He touched my ear and it twitched. I gave a light growl. I don't like when people touch my ears.

"Do you not like it? I thought you guys can talk telepathically to people you wish too." I backed away. "Fine I'll let you go, just this once."

I turned and bolted away and then collapsing. My head was spinning. I stood up and smelled Jimin was getting closer.

He's trying to find out who I am. I continued running. His scent getting farther away from me as I ran. I shifted back panting. I collapsed and tried covering my nude body.

I saw Tae. "Euna?" I was still breathing hard. "T-Taehyung. Jimin can't know about me." "Why? We haven't told him so how come you don't want too?"

I sighed finally catching my breath "I'm just scared someone else is gonna get hurt. I feel like If I end up liking him then he might get hurt or worse killed and my only family left would be Taehui. My cat."

He nodded "Don't worry to much about him. Worry about your eye." I looked at him confused "My eye?" He nodded "Your eye is golden."

I widened my eyes "Oh no. I have to go!" "I'll come too." I nodded and shifted and we ran towards the warehouse. I shifted back and fell on my knees, once again trying to cover my nono areas.

Taehyung put his jacket on me and worriedly helped me walk. "Kaede!" She saw me and quickly put me on a bed. "You should stop shifting until the full moon comes back. You were a former human half vampire and your wolf can't be easily contained. Please promise you won't shift until then."

I nodded "I promise." She smiled and handed my an eyepatch. "Your eye won't change either so wear this."

I nod and put it on. "Taehyung the wedding-" "Mr. Park has rescheduled it for next week on that Friday." I sighed in relief.

I stood up and walked out getting tackled by 7 boys. "Hey! You boys! Are crushing me!" They got off laughing a but until they saw the eyepatch.

"Oh what happened??" I lifted it up and they nodded "Are you leaving now?" "Yea I have important businesseu." Taehyung laughed "You sound like Hobi."

I laughed "It was good right?" He nodded "Let's go." I nodded and we walked out and a car was there "When did yo-" "I just called Jin." He gave his box smile.

I nod a we get inside. "Hi Jin. Thanks for taking me home last night." He smiled "No problem." I turned around and saw two boys in the back. Yoongi wasn't there.

Namjoon was in the front seat. I waved at the boys behind me. Hoseok looked at me "Wanna take a picture?" I think it's the perfect moment "Oh no sorry Important Businesseu." They laughed and hoseok pouted. I laughed "Don't worry we can take a picture." "Oh no sorry important businesseu."

The tables have turned and we started laughing again. I thought "Do you guys want me to tell a joke I thought of?" They nodded "What did the Aloe say to the Aloe?"

They looked at each other and shrugged. I smiled "Aloeha!" I laughed and they smacked their foreheads. Jin was laughing too.

Not to long after we made it to me and Jimin's mansion. I waved bye and went inside.