CHAPTER EIGHT

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw the Tv was on. There was a missing person. It was the man I killed...

It said they found him unconscious. He'll be ok but he's stuck in a coma. I sighed in relief. I saw Jimin pass by me. "Hey." He turned to me. "Good morning."

He looked surprised. He looked away "Morning." He disappeared. I sighed. "At least I got a morning." I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth.

I tied my hair in a ponytail, walked out the door, and glanced at Taehui. I locked up and walked to my old house. I saw Hani waiting.

"It's been a while Euna." Hani changed. Her aura and scent have completely changed. "Hani? What happened? Where's Minho?" She smirked "He's not here yet. Plus nothing really happened."

I looked at her. She's possessed. "Look whoever you are. You better unpossess my friend!" She fell unconscious and a woman appeared.

"Euna." My eyes widened "N-No. Mom?" She smirked and laughed evilly "Who knew I'd end up a demon." I pinned her down.

"Why? Why?! Mom!" She laughed "What's a teen like you starting to cry for? Your such a crybaby." Something wet hit us.

It burned my mom. "It's ok Euna!" "Mr. Park?" He motioned me to come over to him. He chanted some words and my mom basically looked like she exploded.

I looked at Hani. I shook her. I couldn't hear her pulse. "She's dead and I bet your other friend is dead too. Your mother forcefully possessed Hani and forcefully left so Hani's human body couldn't handle it.

Hani also killed Minho. Your mom did that." "Why? Why did she become evil?" He pat my back "She grieved so much for your father that when she died. She lost her emotions and that caused her to change into a demon. I'm sorry Euna."

My voice quivered "It's fine. Not like I haven't been through this before. Besides If I look on the bright side, I still have family. My pack and Taehui. Maybe possibly Taehyung and the others including Jimin."

"Euna you are getting married tomorrow you know." I nodded "Jimin's barely home. He's always disappearing. Where does he go?"

"He hangs out at his mothers grave and then with his friends. That's his daily life. Maybe you can change him." "Yea like making him more aggressive right."

He shook his head "You must solve your Jimin problems on your own. He's really nice when he opens up." I nod.

He disappears. I run into the forest and shift. I ran to the old abandoned warehouse. I shifted back and went inside. "Kaede? Bambam?"

"Out here!" I walk outside and everyone is messing around. I smile "Sup Euna." I wave "So what are you guys doing?" "Nothing really. Ooo we should make snores and sing around a campfire!"

I nodded "Seems like fun!" We spread out to find sticks, logs, and stones.

Jimin POV
I looked at my moms grave. "Mom, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry about how I act now. I just can't help it. My hate and anger for humans just make me take it out on others. Can you help me?"

"Jimin." I looked at my dad "What." "I can help you." I looked at him "And how's that?" He smiled "Follow me."

We went into the forest. It was the warehouse with wolves. There was smoke. I saw a campfire with 9 people around it.

It was Euna and the 8 wolves. "Ok now that we have everything ready let's show our talent! Who's first?" They all pointed at Euna "Ehh, why me?"

I sighed "What's the point in this dad?" "See how she looks happy?" I nodded "She just found out two of her friends died because her mom became a demon."

I looked at him wide eyed "Seriously? Shouldn't she be grieving or something?" "She's strong. She buries those feelings and tries to move on quickly. Unlike someone."

I punched his shoulder and looked at her. She started singing.