Chapter 1

I would like to say that we were happy living as rogue's with the freedom we have but if I said it I would be lying for many reasons, like now is a good example why I hate it.

Kat (my sister) and I were currently running away from some werewolf hunters which had silver guns and bullet proof vests as to keep us from hurting them.
"Sam, I'm tired" my sister whined, her little hands rubbing her eyes. A gesture I learned that she did whenever she was sleepy. "I know princess but do you see those people?" I asked in a whispered voice. Pointing at the hunters.

She nodded and turned her head so that she could see them more easily. "Well, do you remember in these Disney movies that you used to watch? The villains always send bad people to capture the powerful princess." I told her.

She gasped softly, taking a step back. "They want to get me?" She questioned in a wobbly tone.
"Yes sweetheart, If we don't stay quiet then they will capture you and you will never get your prince" 

Kat wrinkled her nose, "I don't want a prince, they always save the girl even when the girl can save herself" she grumbled. Her cuteness almost made me forget about the people at the top of the food chain.

"Fine then, if we don't stay quiet they will find us and you won't get your Olaf and flounder I promised you about" I warned.

"That can't happen" my sister advised, with her small fists clenched. "I will go Beat them up"

And before I could even stop her she ran out into the open like a endangered bird in front of its hunter.

"Katherine, no!" I told her but she didn't listen.

"I'm not going to let you take me away, big meanie!" She yelled as she punched one of the hunters in his leg.
The hunter looked confused but didn't look too concerned about my sister.

"What you got there zack?" An older version of the 'currently being beaten up' hunter asked. Zack shrugged and leaned down to face my sister's face.

I was about to shift and attack when the hunter said;

"She doesn't smell like a werewolf" he admitted and looked up at his friend.

I breathed out a sigh of relief and thanked the moon goddess above that Kat hadn't shifted yet. Werewolves only get their scent after their first shift and since Katherine's not yet twelve she's not considered a werewolf.  

"Where's your mommy or daddy, kid?" The man gruffly said.

She shrugged, not really knowing the answer.

But nonetheless didn't stop hitting and punching the hunters.

"Why are you doing that?"

"You want to take me away and give me to Prince ugly Hans, I won't let you" Kat screamed.

A smile broke out on the guy's face.

"Okay okay, if we don't take you to prince hans, will you stop hurting me oh mighty one?" He faked being in pain.

He might be acting nice now but I had no doubt that if he saw or even smelt me; the hunter wouldn't hesitate to shoot.

Kat stopped and nodded, holding out her pinky.

"I swear on Ariel I will" she promised.