Chapter 7

Sam's P. O. V.

You know that feeling you get after watching a movie with a handsome guy in it? The feeling of not wanting the film to end so that you would continue to admire the view. That's what I was currently feeling right now.

Despite not wanting a mate. I couldn't deny that Leo was one attractive and built guy. His green eyes seemed to light up with mischief and care whenever he looked at me, along with the smirk which forms on his lips. A little birdy tells me that he's up to something.

I give him one last look before grabbing my things and preparing to get in the shower after who knows how long. "If you need anything just tell me" Leonardo insists from outside the door. I nod.

'He can't see you dummy' My wolf scolds to which I face palm.

"Uh- okay thanks" I say back.

I smell the shampoo and conditioner that was in the room and my wolf hums in response. "That smells like him" she advised and although I couldn't see her I could still feel her tail wagging at the thought. Big deal! Who knows how many people buy the same exact product from Walmart and do you notice? No.

'You're only feeling this way because he's your mate'

'Not just my mate Sam, your mate too and even though you're trying to hide those feelings for him under that frozen heart of yours I know that you at least feel something'

I ignored her the whole time I was in the shower. I should know because I spent like an hour in there.

"What are you doing?" I asked my mate just as I got out of the bathroom.

He was currently laying some hospital pillows on the chair next to my bed.

"I'm organising a disco party as a celebration for me coming out of the closet" he says with a straight face. "What does it look like I'm doing Samantha?"

I make a look of disgust at that name and he smirks at his leverage.

"You can't sleep on that chair. Just imagine how you would feel in the morning" I inform and cross my arms, knowing I'm right.

He shrugs. "I've been sleeping here ever since you got hurt, one more night isn't going to make a difference"

That made my jaw drop.

Leo was here the entire time.

Leo had slept on an uncomfortable chair for me.

'Leo has seen you drool' my wolf chuckles.

And now the magical moment was lost.

"Can't the doctor get you an extra bed?" I asked.

Leo shook his head. "Due to the rogue attack, all the beds are being used"

I Sigh. "I can't believe I'm saying this" I mutter to myself even though he can hear me.

"Whydontwesharethebedforthisnightonly" I say all in one breath.

He gives me a look which reminds me of myself when facing life.

"Why don't we share the bed?" I repeated slower this time. "I don't want to be the cause of you having back pain"