Chapter 1

Author's Note: This is my 1st fanfic. I like Descendants 1 and 2, so I'm writing this. Enna Sparrow is Jack Sparrow's daughter. I will be using characters from the original movies, along with some I make up. Enna Sparrow is my creation. Jack, Harry, Uma, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, etc are not. Please don't ask why I chose the name Enna. It's just been in my head lately. How you say her name: kind of a combo of Ben+Anna. Take the B off of Ben and also the first A in Anna. ENNA. Please let me know what you think. Oh, and I am apologizing in advance to any and all Harry×Uma fans. Harry will be going for Enna once they meet and get over their beef. Haha. Enna has short brown hair, and hazel eyes. Dark black eyeliner (like her dad). She may be a pirate but she does have somewhat a sense of hygiene. She has a few scars. One on her face, starting on the left end of her left eyebrow, barely missing her eye, before going diagonally down her cheek ending at the bottom left of her nose. Jack is...Jack. Can't say more than that. He has done a pretty decent job taking care of Enna though, for Jack. Okay enough rambling :) teehee
************************************

Enna's POV

These are the same blue waves I have seen for weeks. This is the same salty wind, the same cloudless sky. How can he live with waking up to this every day? I admit, when Mother died when I was ten, and I met Father- or Captain Jack Sparrow, as he prefers to be called- for the first time, I was thrilled. My father was a pirate? And not just any pirate, but the one and only Captain Jack Sparrow, whom Mother read tales to me about. Tales of how he escaped an island using only human hair from his own back to lasso a pair of sea turtles. How he partnered up with Will Turner to rescue Elizabeth Swann from Captain Barbossa and his skeleton crew, escaped execution and reclaimed the Black Pearl. How he eluded Davy Jones and found his heart, locked away in a chest buried in the sand on a forgotten island, and died fighting the mighty Kraken. How his friends and crewmates journeyed to the world's end to bring him back to the land of the living, where he fought alongside the Brethren Court to protect the rule of the seas. How he captured a mermaid and found the two silver chalices of Ponce de Leon, then led Blackbeard to the Fountain of Youth. How he helped Will and Elizabeth's son on a quest to find the Trident of Poseidon to break the Dutchman's curse over his father, whilst evading a literal ghost from his past who was hell-bent on avenging his own death. And let us not forget the story of him robbing a bank. Not just walking out with bags of money, I'm talking about robbing an actual bank. Like, dragging the complete building out of the town.

I couldn't believe Mother had told me all these tales, but never cared to mention that the man they were about was my Father. I was ecstatic! Finally, I would have the life of adventure I had always dreamed about! I would wake up with the sea spray in my hair, and the rocking of a ship would lull me to sleep at night, after a day of fighting Commodores and sea monsters and finding hidden treasure and places of legend! When Captain Jack Sparrow showed up on my doorstep, I donned my boots and greeted him. "What's our heading, Cap'n?" I said enthusiastically, lisping through the gap where my front two teeth had fallen out. He had laughed, and pushed a small pirate hat into my scruffy head. My what a sight I must have looked. A young girl, wearing a tattered green dress that had been fine many years before, boots that were much too large for her tiny feet, and a black pirate hat with a red sash topping her natural frizzy, brown curls that came down to her shoulders, and a grin missing two teeth to top it off.

Had that really been me? It had been almost eight years since that day. I was so happy, prancing down the dock and up the gangway onto the Black Pearl. I had had my adventures, journeying through jungles and deserts. Exploring caves and forests. Finding treasure and natural wonders. It was a dream. I'm not exactly sure when I woke up from it. Now these waves are tiresome. The blue is simply monotonous. I can't see where sky ends and sea begins. The creaking of the ship that once was music to my ears has been on a tuneless loop for eight years. And I'm tired of it. I want something new. A different kind of adventure. Where I make friends my own age, and I don't have to say goodbye. Where I learn something new. Where I can wake up in the morning and be in the same place I was geographically when I went to sleep.