Another Author's Note

Guys. I for real think something is going on. Either there's some conspiracy happening, or my computer hates chapter 6. Because guess what just happened...AGAIN?!?!? My computer decided to delete chapter 6...AGAIN. And I was like two paragraphs away...AGAIN. So now i have to rewrite it...AGAIN. And I get to double check myself and my writing decisions...AGAIN. And overhtink everything...AGAIN. So im posting an author's not to tell you all that i am still writing chapter 6...AGAIN. -_- Needless to say, im getting sick and tired of chapter 6 guys. This is getting monotonous. But, i have a plan! Starting now, whenever I write a little bit, i will copy and paste from the word document into wattpad, that way if my computer does decide to delete it all again, i wont have to rewrite every stinkin word! I know, why didnt i think of this before? Idk. But im doing it now. So there. Hang in there, guys! I promise I have nit abandoned you! Oh, and just a note, i am in a play now, so I also have to memorize a script, so yeah. thats happening. I love, love, LOVE you guys for sticking with me! Also, if you guys have not read "Untouched" by _salacious you really should. i love it. Its about this girl who can kill anything with just a touch, and she goes and lives with Hades in the Underworld (since he's dead, she cant kill him) because someone wants to use her to kill the (Greek ) gods. It's really good and interesting, and spicy, and by spicy, i mean there is some language, and sexy time, and smutty stuff, but even without all that stuff i would like it. And the author gives fair warning in each chapter of smut, so you can avoid it if you wish. Also, the 'A Pirates Kiss' trilogy by iluvdaisychain is AMAZING!!! dudes, i have read it like 3 times, and i still love it. and there arent many stories i read that many times and still love. So much adventure. I won't give anything away. Anywhoo, I WILL FINISH CHAPTER 6!!! I love you guys! Thank you for being so patient! And check out those stories if you feel like it, they are SO GOOD!!! Sparrow out!!!