A kitten in heat

You sighed walking towards team RWBY's dorm. You needed to return a book to Blake. On your way you ran into that same team except Blake. "Hey guys."
"Hey (Y/N)!"
"Where's Blake?"
Ruby replied as everyone else was smiling,"Well she's... A little hot right now."
"Oh well... I need to return a book to her."
You saw the team look at each other with an evil smile.
Yang said," Yeah... Come on."
You thought they were acting weird. But shrugged and followed them. You opened the door and heard a," Go get 'em (Y/n)!" as you were shoved inside and the door was closed. You turned to the door and turned back hearing movement from the beds.
You saw Blake there lying in bed. You approached her."Hey Blake are you alright?"
"(Y-Y/n) w-why are you here?"
Her face was red and there was movement underneath the blanket.
"I came to return your book. Are you sure you're alright?"
She immediately stood up and tackled you to the ground. She immediately began to grid against you. "I'm in heat~."
You blushed. She was also only wearing panties. "Please fuck me~." You flipped so she was on the bottom and began to explore her body kissing  and licking.She let out mews and moans. You took off her panties with your teeth and began to eat her out. You heard loud moans. After a while you felt juices on your face. You got up and undressed. Blake stared drooling at your 13 inch, rock hard member. You lined up and rammed into her tearing through her virginity like paper. She screamed in pain and pleasure. You thrusted in and out. She continued to scream in pleasure. You kissed her to shut her up. You kissed passionately as you made sweet sweet love. You had no idea how long it lasted. But you were close. "B-Blake I'm close."
"Do it inside me."
You thrusted one last time as you released your seed in her womb. She wrapped her legs around her waist and screamed your name in pleasure. You pulled out and put her panties back on her to keep the cum inside her. You stood up and put your boxers back on. You picked Blake up and put her on her bed. You crawled into bed next to her. You saw Yang open the door and give you a thumbs up. You gave her a middle finger she closed the door again.
"Oh god I'm so sore. You were too big."
"Why thank you Blake. Can this continue for more than a week?"
"Of course daddy~."
You were definitely going to enjoy the next seven days.
---------------------------------------------------------
Wow... That was... L I T. So... That was my first lemon. Was it good? You tell me. Also them requests. If you want lemons let me know. Also if want some kinks let me know. But until next time..... I'lllllll cya!
Word count: 496