The Sport Girls.

You sighed. Your friends Reese and Neon, were extremely pissed at you. Not only had you managed to miss their fights, you also couldn't stop yourself from snickering when they told you they lost. Which earned you two punches to the chest.  You were now sitting down on your couch in your dorm room with them on either side of you. You sighed again,"Girls I'm sorry for laughing, and I'm sorry for missing your fights. Please forgive me," you both looked at them with adorable puppy eyes.
"We'll forgive you but you have do something for us," Neon looked at Reese with a smirk.
"I'll do anything," you said slightly scared. Then John Cena came on the tv and said in perfect sync with Neon and Reese,

"Are you sure about that?"

You of course were screaming internally. You should've stopped right then and there, but no. You said slightly scared, "Yes."
They both looked at eachother then you with evil smirks. You continued to scream internally. They stopped up pulling you to your bed. They pushed you down on it with smirks. Neon undid your pants pulling them down along your boxers revealing a very massive...... Pickle Rick. Or in other words. A huge cock.
Quick A/n
So i was just looking at the auto correct suggestions after massive. I just laughed my ass off as i stared at 'Cock','Dick','Ass', and 'Tits'. You know me so well phone.
A/n end
They both stared drooling at its massive length and girth. They both undressed and you did the same. Reese pushed you on the bed. She crawled on top of you. She lined up with your harded member staring at it biting her lip.She lowered herself down moaning loudly, a small trickle of blood came from between her legs.
"Reese, are you okay?" you asked concerned.
"Y-Yeah, it's just so.... Biiiig~" she moaned as she started moving up and down on your dick. She moaned loudly as Neon sat on your face. You licked her folds teasing her. Neon moaned.
"(Y/n), such a big tease," Neon moaned. You felt Reese go faster. After a short time Reese moaned out,"I'm close!"
She then slammed down one last time as your juices filled her womb and hers coated your cock. Neon released her juices all over your face with a loud moan shortly after. Neon and Reese traded places. You felt Neon slam down with a scream of pain and pleasure. You felt a warm liquid run down your leg again. Neon began to ride you. You licked Reese eating her out. You then heard kissing sounds as Neon and Reese made out.Reese soon released her juices on your face with a scream of pleasure. Neon thrusted one more time as she screamed your name she covered your cock with her juices as you shot your seed in her womb. Both girls laid down next to you. You pulled the covers over you three. They both whispered in your ears,"We love you (Y/n)."
You replied,"I love you too girls."
You then fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------
Still on time hahaha fuck you.
Words: 530