An artist and her muse

Jaiden was currently watching a YouTube video. It was a sort of comedy sketch. Most importantly you were the writer and staring. But you're always wearing a weird looking gas mask. She was laughing hard by the end of the video. That's how she discovered the channel SaltyTomato. (No clue if that channel actually exists.) She binge watched all of your videos always laughing at the sketches. You had some vlogs and gaming videos with friends. She was interested in you very much so. You even had some animations of your own. They were much like hers. Simplistic yet entertaining. Your channel was growing quickly rivaling Pewdiepie's. A month or two goes by. Jaiden is doing a video near the end she talks about your channel and how great it was.
A few days go by.
You were talking to a friemd named Jeff. You brought up a small time Animator that 'Fell in love' with you. You decided to check this Channel out.  You realized this channel was one of the ones that inspired you to do animation. You binge watched all of her videos. You wondered... Have you fallen in love? You sighed getting up and making a new video. 'The origin of Tomato animation.' You basically talk about how animation channels like domics and Erold story heavily influenced your animation style. Along with giving huge shout out and mention to Jaiden Animations. You ended the video and then waited.
A few days go by.
And you decided to take a small vacation to Arizona because you hate yourself. A few of your friends and you packed up and flew out to *Scripted Ahem* COINCIDENTALLY exactly the town where Jaiden lived. You posted a video announcing where you were going. Jaiden was freaking out. You stayed at a La Quinta, not sponsored, you went down to a small (Insert resurant here). Fortunately Jaiden was there. You spotted her from across the way the conversation with your friends dieing out. You had your hood on because you didn't wear your mask in public. You stared curiously at her thinking she looked familiar. She stared back instantly realizing who you were. It came time for you and your friends to leave. You walked out at waited at the door as your friends walked on. Jaiden walked out.
"Hey!" you called out to her. She turned around and approached you. You pulled your hood down revealing your handsome face and your adorable (E/c) eyes.  You moved your (H/c) bangs out of the way. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" You asked her.
"Maybe. Let's guess," she slyly suggested. She was acting like a completely different person.
"Let me go first," she walks around you, "Adorable (E/c) eyes, nice ass, a muscular build. You're SaltyTomatos."
You nodded. "And you have a childish personality, beautiful brown hair and a purple shirt. Jaiden Animations?"
"My my my, a clever one aren't we?" Jaiden was having an inner war about what to say. It was the same with you.
"Wanna come hang at my place?" Jaiden asks. You nodded yes eagerly. You toss your friend your car keys as they stared at you walking away with a beautiful woman. You follow her to her house. You walked inside. "Nice house," you shoot her a smile.
"Thank you. So... Horror movie marathon?" she shoots back with one.
"Hell yeah!"
You two plop on her couch with some popcorn and binge watch horror movies, old and new. She scoots closer to her. You put her arm around her back and pull her close. She hugs you when it gets too scary for her. You turn the tv off and rub her back comforting her. She sniffles and thanks you asking if you would like to stay for the night. You replied with,"I would love to."
"Good because you're going to be sleeping with me. In both cases," Jaiden's mind was going haywire.
You blushed picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom bridal style. You put her down on the bed and laid down next to her. She crawled on top of you and you both were blushing like crazy. She slowly leaned forward and you did as well giving each other a gentle kiss. At least she stole your first. Then you two went at it. The makeout was passionate and intense. You two stopped for a moment to undress. She slipped off her shirt and you did as well staring at her A-cup breasts. She took her bra off and flung it across the room. She slid off her and you followed suit. She slid your boxers off and she stared at your rather large member. "Oh... God... You're huge," she said continuing to stare. You blushed harder. She slid off her panties. "Like what you see big boy?" she teased you. You nodded yes too flustered to speak. She slowly slid down on top of your member. She felt incredibly tight. You felt a liquid run down your member. You sat up and pulled her into a loving embrace. You slowly rubbed her back and held her hand. She sighed,"I'm okay now."
She pushed you back down then began to move up and down. The feeling was amazing for you both.  She went faster as she moaned and you groaned and grunted. She went faster screaming in pleasure. She soon released her juices. But continued to slowly move. You pulled her down then released your sperm into her womb. This caused her to scream out in pleasure as she had a second orgasm in which her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She fell on top of you and you both cuddled falling asleep.
You woke up to your phone going off. You got up pulling out of and untangling yourself from Jaiden. You walked over to your jeans and got your phone. You picked it up and answered,"Yeah?"
"Yo (Y/n)." It was one of your friends.
"What is it?"
"Where you been?"
"Losing my virginity. Why do you ask?"
"We're filming a new video. "
"Just tell them I went out on a date."
"You sure?"
"Yes." You were tired," Now fuck off I'm tired." You hung up and dropped your phone. You turned as someone wrapped their arms around you. You wrapped your arms around them.
"Hey sweet heart. Ready for round two?" Jaiden asked you.
" Hell yes," you replied.
A month later Jaiden's latest video went up. At the end there was a black screen but a couple talking.
"Hey Jaiden."
"Yes (Y/n)?"
"I love you."
"I love you too.
And with that small conversation the whole internet broke over SaltyTomatoes and Jaiden Animations being a couple now.
---------------------------------------------------------
God that was long. But not as long as MAH DICK*gets bitch slapped* anyways I had fun writing this one . Just a smol thing to tie you guys over until season one of my RWBY story is over. Remember to request. But until next time. I'llllllllllllllll CYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA.
Word count:1179