Chapter 6

Tobias POV
I smirk while staring at Tris across the lunch room. I can't believe she actually thought I would get up on the table.

"So Four, having a party this weekend?" Zeke asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um yea, get my mind off of things." I said trying to sound relaxed.

Zeke and Uriah look at each other and grin.

Before I could ask what was funny heard whistles and turned towards the commotion.

I glance over and I grin as I see Eric and some chick making out, but my smile falls when it is Tris.

What. The. Hell.

I stand up quickly and storm over to them.

As I was about to yell at Tris I notice her struggling against Eric's grip and I immediately frown.

"Get the hell away from her." I yell shoving Eric.

"What the-" He didn't finish cause I punch him. Somebody grabs my shoulder, but I fling them off and go to hit Eric again.

"Oh my Gosh." I hear Christina squeal and I roll my eyes, she's such a over reacter.

"Four how could you?" She accuses storming up to me and I frown glancing at Eric on the ground with a bloody nose.

"What? That asshole deserved it." I scoff ribbon my knuckles.

"She didn't do anything!" She? Who? I turn around and my eyes widen at Tris lying on the ground.

"Who the did this?" I ask kneeling by her.

"You did, you prick! She grabbed your shoulder and you shoved her back causing her to fall!" Christina glares and I bite my lip guilty. I didn't know it was her.

"I'll take her to the nurse." I mutter picking her up bridal style. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing softly. The fall must've knocked her out.

In my save Tris moment, I accidentally slip and fall on her.

Way to go Tobias.

After standing up and playing it off I quickly walk to the nurses office.

"Oh, my what have we here?" The overly makeup nurse asked.

"I- no um..um." I suddenly was at a loss of words so I gently laid her down on the bed.

I notice a bruise on her arm from where I fell. Oops.

After about ten minutes of waiting the nurse finally spoke.

"Why don't you finish eating son, she's fine."

"No, I want to stay here." I replayed hardly. It was my fault she's her so I should stay.

She mumbled something about over dramatic kids, but I chose to ignore it.

A few minutes later Christiana busted through the door.

"What do you need?" The nurse sighs at Christina.

"Is she fine?" She asks nodding towards Tris and the nurse rolls her eyes.

"It's not like she got hit by a car. She is fine." The old lady retorts before typing something on her computer and getting an icepack.

"Your an asshole." Christina mutters near me and I flip her off.

"Whatever. Go back to class or something you spoiled brat." I spit back and she glares.

"I'm not a spoiled brat." She seethes.

"Whatever I bet you got a nose job too." I chuckles and the door swings open again.

"Your getting a nose job, Four?" Uriah exclaims stepping the nurse groans.