Chapter 8 *

At the end of the day Me, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, and Christiana met up at my car.

"Oooo, nice ride hotshot." Commets Lynn, we laugh then all pile into it. Before we had a chance to pull out four idiots jumped in front of us. Turns out those four idiots were Tobias, Will, Zeke, and Uriah.

When they see me driving it there mouths drop.

"Close your mouths boys, you'll catch flies." I say for the amusment.

"This is y- your car?" Stutters Uriah shocked.

"Yep, does someone need a ride got room for one more?" I ask.

"Wait Will, since when did you hang out with them?" Christiana asks.

"Well since Tris and Four are dating we all are now buddies." He states back.

I choke on my own words then spit out. "We are not dating!"

Everyone laughs but me and Tobias, instead we just glare.

"If looks could kill." Uriah mumbles with his hands high surrendered.

Everyone chuckles, during this conversation Tobias managed to make his way sercretly to the front seat.

When I notice this I wrote down my address on a piece of paper and chucked it at Zeke.

"Meet me at my house, we all can hang out." Then I zoomed off.

We pulled into my drive way and got out of the car. After everyone was inside ten minutes later Zeke, Will and Uriah showed up.

"Finally, so what do you guys want to do?" I ask

"I know I know, let's play Never have I ever!" Shouts Uriah.

"Sure... how exactly do you play?" I ask shyly. Everyone gapes at me so I turn towards Tobias.

"We get some grapes, and you say never have I ever ----------, then if you have you eat grape." He explains. We all agree so I run and get some grapes. We all settle at the dining table and Zeke starts.

"Never have I ever danced with a lama." Uriah eats a grape and we all look at him in suprise, he tells us its a long story. It was Uriah's turn next, he smiled wickedly and looked at Tobias, he gulped.

"Never have I ever had a crush on Tris." Everyone stays still, until Tobias leans foward and eats one.

Christiana squeals and said its her turn.

"Never have I ever had a crush on Four." I lean foward and eat one.

"I knew it!" Zeke and Uriah yelled together. Before I knew it everyone ran out of the room and me and Tobias were alone again.

"Ooh I get it, this was there whole plan all along." I state. Tobias just stares at me longly.

We start to lean then, he backs up and says he has homework to do and he started to run out the door.

Everyone walks in and stares at me, smirking. I tell them I am tired and they should leave, but I was feeling a new feeling that was light and dizzy, then I realized something.

I think I am in love with Tobias Eaton.

Divergent High On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara