Chapter 26

*Tobias POV*

I watch as Tris hungrily kisses Eric and my heart aches in hurt.

"Hey babe!" Lynn exclaims wrapping her arm around waist. I turn and peck her lips. I also realized around the group she had to of been pretending her personality because now she has changed a lot. She got hair extensions making her black hair flow down her back and she got rid of all the piercings then changed her style from tomboy to preppy girl.

I see Tris pull back from Eric and I saw how much prettier she is. Tris said something to Eric and I watched as he nodded in approval as she walked out the door, he watched her lustfully and I shook in anger and disgust.

"Hey, I am going to the bathroom." I excuse myself from Lynn.

"Kay hurry back babe, I want to see you." She whispers seductively in my ear. I roll my eyes as I walk away and bump Eric on the way out. As I look through the hall I see a glimpse of Tris walk into the bathroom. I jog up the the woman's room door and take a deep breath before bursting in. Luckily it was only Tris in there at the sink, but yet she stared at me like I was a murder.

"What are you doing in here T-Four." She quickly changed my name.

"You know my name." I whisper making me sound intimidating while walking toward her.

"Why are you in here Four?" She asked again boldly. I sigh and stop.

"You are making a mistake. With Eric it is dangerous he will hurt you." I try and explain to her.

"Ha. You already did that." She said coldly.

"Tr-" I started before getting cut off.

"No Four. You are a jerk and never known pain, you have no clue what it's liked to be denied and I want the honors of teaching you." Tris yelled.

"I haven't felt pain?" I laughed dryly then started taking of my shirt.

"W-what are you doing?" She stutters embarrassed.

"Showing you what pain is." I say gritted through my teeth and my shirt came flying off. See gasps and touches my back.

*Tris POV*

I gasp as I see scars and gashes cut open on his back.

"Who did this to you." I ask mad

"My dad. We moved when I was little because he thought we were to close and I would tell you." He whimpers as my hand grazes across his back and I pull away.

"I forgive you." I whisper and he turns around with shock in his eyes.

"What!?" He asks surprised.

"I forgive you. But I can't trust you yet. I am still staying with Eric." I say before tears will start to flood my eyes and I run out and back to class.

*************************************

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been really busy! Don't worry there will be FourTris for sure next chapter.

Remember vote, comment, and follow!