Chapter 1

I walked up the cold street with my friends, Joy and Sky, I shivered as we went inside 'Hollister.' I swept my brunette hair out of my face.

"Cece, how long until the cab is going to be here?" Joy asked.

She had her brunette-blonde hair in a side ponytail and the light in Hollister was making her blue eyes stand out. I've always wanted to have blue or green eyes...so of course I'm jealous of her eyes. You would be too.

"I don't know. We'll be at the hotel soon. I promise." I said.

I was shaking, it wasn't as cold in America as it was in Paris.

I looked around the store and noticed it was pretty empty. The workers were either talking to each other or reading a magazine. I looked at my friends and shrugged, smiling.

"Well, as long as we're here, why don't we just look around?" I said.

"I don't see why not." Sky said and pulled her blonde hair into a ponytail.

We walked around the store until Joy saw the cab. We walked out to the cab and we set off for the city square.

We were in the taxi when we heard my phone ring. I didn't answer it, we were just listening to my ringtone, 'Gas Pedal'. Oh yea, I forgot that someone was calling me. I looked at the caller ID and just locked my phone.

"Justin again?" Joy asked.

I looked at her and was silent. I nodded my head yes and looked down. We came to Paris so we could get away from all the drama.

I can't tell my friends everything about Justin. He's a wacko and they would have a fit if I told them what he used to do.

"Cece?" Sky asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Apparently, we arrived at our destination. I just pushed Justin to the side and got out of the cab, giving the driver a twenty.

We were walking around the square, looking at all the stores when I sat down.

"Let's head to the condo." Joy exclaimed. I need a little time to myself.

"Umm...I'll meet you there." I said.

"Are you sure? I mean, we can stay a little longer." Sky insisted.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." I said.

They just shrugged and walked away.

I sat on the bench in front of the fountain and thought for a minute. I felt someone sit next to me.

I looked over and saw a boy about my age on his phone. He had flippy black hair, it looked almost emo. He was wearing a gray beanie, a black hoodie, black jeans and black converses.

I was apparently looking at my shoes because he noticed that I was looking down.

"You looked stressed." He said in a smooth voice.

I looked over at him, where my hazel eyes met his chocolate brown eyes.

"Just a little bit." I looked at him curiously. I don't know why I was talking to him, there was just something about him that made me nervous. I never get nervous around people. I don't even like a bunch of people. I'm usually shy at school and most of the friends I make usually stab me in the back. I'm not even going to think about my relationships.

"Not just a little bit. I can tell. You don't have to tell me." he said. I looked at him and saw that he had a symbol on the back of his phone case.

"What's on your phone case?" I asked.

He looked at his case and smiled. Why on earth am I talking to him? I don't even know his name.

"It's a symbol. I have a youtube channel with one of my best friend. We're pretty famous. We're called Smosh." He said. I looked over at him and saw that he was smirking.

"Is that who you were on the phone with? Your friend?" I asked.

He nodded his head and I took my phone out. I opened my youtube app and searched his channel. He had about 2 million followers. I saw a video where it looked like he was eating food with his friend. I laughed, and that was a shock, a guy had never made me laugh in a long time.

I learned a lot about him. His name is Anthony Padilla, he's 17, he's from California, and he is straight up hilarious. He is incredibly cute too. I looked at my phone, it was about 5 pm.

"Are you hungry? I know this one Italian restaurant..." he started but I inturrupted him.

"I know an Italian restaurant too. It's called....Olive Garden!" I said, making him laugh.

"Let's go." he said. I was about to call a taxi when he spoke up. "Silly. We can just use my car!" We walked over to a shiny black lamborghini.

I just sat right inside. I didn't even hesitate. I'm being so dangerous. This is so dangerous. I'm getting in a car with a complete stranger. No, he's not a stranger, I consider him a friend. A really close friend.

This drive is so long, I saw an AUX cord so I decided to plug in my phone. I pushed the shuffle button and the first song that came up was 'Gas Pedal'. We started singing to it and we finally made it to Olive garden.

We got in there and sat at a window table. The view is incredible, if I must say so myself.

I got a salad, of course, and he got spaghetti. We ate quite a bit and then got a slice of chocolate cake to split. I was about to take a bite when he took my fork.

"Hey!" I said.

"I'm going to feed it to you!" he joked. I laughed and opened my mouth. He took a scoop of the cake and put it in my mouth.

"Holy shit, that's a lot of chocolate." I said and found him giggling at me. "What's so funny?"

"You have some whip cream on the edge of your mouth." he smirked and wiped the edge of my mouth. We just stared at each other for a minute and then I smiled at him.

An old lady came up to us.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh, no dear, I just wanted to say that you two make a very cute couple." she smiled and walked away.

I looked at him and blushed.

We payed for our food and left the restaurant. We went to the fountain that we met at and started goofing off.

I realized that it started to snow and I threw a snowball at him.

"I'm going to get you!" he yelled and chased after me.

After about five minutes he wrapped his arms around my waist and twirled me around.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. We just stood there for a moment, looking at each other when we both leaned in. He gently kissed me and I kissed him back. This is crazy. I barely even know this guy and yet I'm kissing him.

We both pulled away and stared at each other. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. I feel like I can share anything with him.

Maybe I should tell him about.......

CLIFF HANGER!!! DUNUNUNUNNNNN! I WROTE OVER A THOUSAND WORDS!!! IT'S HARD TO TYPE AND WATCH A MOVIE AT THE SAME TIME!