Chapter 3

CECE'S POV

I cannot believe they were so mean to him! He didn't do anything!

I looked at the clock in Anthony's car. 10:30 pm. We decided to get away for a while and go on a trip through the woods.

I was deep in thought when Anthony grabbed my hand. I looked over at him, trying not to cry. He can tell I want to cry. He pulled into a clearing. He picked me up and put me on his lap. I started to cry. I had just got in a fight with my two best friends. Of course I was upset.

"Why would they do that?" I asked, looking at him.

" I don't know...Just remember one thing..I will never let anybody hurt you. Ever!" he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked down. "You are so cute when you are shy!"

I looked up at him, making our eyes meet. I bit my lip and he smirked. He leaned in, kissed me and I kissed him back. We started making out in the car. About ten minutes later, I got out of the car.

The cold, fresh air hit my skin. I can finally breathe without worrying about anything. I looked around the clearing which was surrounded by trees but one section caught my attention. There was a rock big enough to fit about four people and a huge tree behind it. I walked over to the rock amd layed on it.

Anthony layed next to my and put his arm around me. I snuggled into him.

"I have a plan. Tomorrow, call them and tell them to meet us at Starbucks. We go there and ask what they mean. They explain it." He suggested.

"That's brilliant." I said and yawned.

"Let's go home." He said. I nodded my head and got into his car. I looked at the clock. 12:30.

About a half an hour later, we arrived at Anthony's condo. Before we walked in, he gave me a warning. "Ian's probably inside. Beware."

We walked inside and nobody was there. We looked around when I noticed a noticed a note on the fridge.

"Babe, there's a note." I called.

It read:

'Went to a movie with Lasercorn!! :) See ya later!' -Ian

"God dammit...Iancorn..." I heard Anthony mumble.

"What's Iancorn?" I asked.

"On Gametime with Smosh, Ian and our friend Lasercorn are always teamed up." He said laughing. I let out a small chuckle which turned into a yawn.

"I don't have any pajamas!" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"You can borrow some of my clothes. They'll probably be a bit big though." He offered.

We walked into his room and he handed me black sweat pants and a gray t-shirt. He left the room after grabbing some pajamas for himself. I quickly changed and walked into the lovong room to see Anthony wearing matching black sweats and...no shirt. He didn't know I was in the room, but I can't help myself. His abs are amazing! I walked up to him and tappdd him on the back. He turned around and smiled at me. He looked me up and down, biting his lip.

"So, do you want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded my head and we went on Netflix.

ANTHONY'S POV

We started watching some scary movie, when I felt her head lean on my shoulder. I looked down at her and she was asleep. I felt my eyes get heavy and I eventually fell asleep.

IAN'S POV (changing it up a bit)

I was about to walk into the apartment, but I heard the t.v. playing. Was Anthony still awake?!? I quietly walked in and saw that h-what the hell? He's laying with a girl! I was about to wake them up when she moved. She mived closer to him and he put his arms around her. They look so cute togethe-wait a minute...why is she wearing Anthony's shirt? Why is she wearing his clothes? They looked so peaceful. I grabbed a blanket and covered them up...since I'm so nice. I went to my room and went to bed.

A/N!!! I WAS EXCITED TO WRITE IANS PART!! :)