Chapter 4

Cece's POV

I woke up to the warm sun in my face. I leaned in to Anthony and looked up at him. I saw that he was smiling. I kned that he was awake. I tickled his side and he started laughing. He flipped me over to where he was pinning me down.

"Okay! You win!" I said and he got off me. I stood up and walked into the kitchen, Anthony following.

"Do you wanr some orange juice?" He asked.

"She might, but I prefer milk." A voice replied. I turned around to see a boy with a brown bowl haircut and blue eyes walking toward me. He was wearing blue sweat pants and a Nyan Cat shirt. "I'm Ian Hecox. I'm the second member of Smosh."

"Hi, I'm Cece." I said, brushing the tangles out of my hair.

"I'll make some pancakes. Cece, you have a phonecall to make...am I wrong?" Anthony said.

I nodded my head and walked into the living room. I dialled Sky's number and it went to voicemail. I walked back into the kitchen and Ian was pouring himself a glass of milk.

"She didn't answer. Can we go to Aeropostale? I need to get some clothes...because who know when they'll call back." I asked, sitting next to Ian.

"Sure! We'll get you some new stuff!" Anthony said, handing me a plate. He gave me a pancake with a smiley face carved into it.

We ate our food and drove to the mall.

I grabbed a hoodie and was about to pay when Ian walked over to me.

"Where's Anthony?" I asked.

"I sent him off. I am buying you a whole new wardrobe!" he exclaimed.

I laughed and he pulled me towards the jeans. He picked out light,ripped jeans, dark, ripped jeans, and black ripped jeans. He also picked out almost every color of jeans, light and dark. After that, we walked over to the shirts. He picked out all types of shirts, long sleeves, one-shouldered, sweaters, layered and tank tops. He pratically carried me over to the shoes. We grabbed almost all the converses, some leather boots and some flats. We were about to pay when he also grabbed me several sweats.

"I can't afford all of this and you shouldn't pay!" I whined.

"It's my treat! Anthony deserves some happiness. I have an unlimited debit card. I can buy as much as I'd like!" Ian exclaimed.

He payed for all the clothes.

"Can you distract Anthony for a while? I'm going to go do some stuff." I asked and he nodded.

I walked into Target and bought a suitcase to carry my clothes. The next stop...Victoria's Secret. I bought about five or six bras of different colors. I went into the bathroom and changed. I put on mascara and lipstick.

I texted Ian and asked if he and Anthony would meet me at the mall center. He replied yes. I quickly ran out and put my suitcase in the car.

I looked out the bathroom door and saw them sit down. I walked out. I'm wearing my black ripped jeans, a white shirt that falls off my right shoulder, revealing my red bra and black leather boots. Anthony looked over at me and his eyes got wider.

I felt my phone ring and it was Sky. I answered it.

"What?" I asked, still upset with her.

"You called me like a hundred times and I wanted to make sure you're okay!" she sighed.

"Meet me at Starbucks. I want to know what you meant by saying I'm in danger." I replyed and hung up.

"Who was that?" Anthony said, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Oh...it was just Sky. We are meeting them." I said.

Ian said he had to go meet up with Jovenshire and Lasercorn, so he left. Anthony and I started walking to Starbucks.

"How do you like my outfit?" I asked, playfully. Anthony didn't reply so I looked at him and he was biting his lip.

"It's perfect." he said and I kissed his cheek.

We arrived at Starbucks and I saw Joy and Sky already inside. This is going to be interesting...

I LOVE HOW FUCKING AWESOME CECE IS!!!!