Chapter 11

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!!! READERS HAVE BEEN WARNED...

ANTHONY'S POV

Sky, Joy and I went to the town square, so I could show them where I last saw her.

"I saw her right here." I sighed. "I got a text from her, saying that she went on ahead. I'm assuming the kidnapper has her phone."

"Oh my god..." Sky mumbled. I looked over at her. Sky and Joy were looking at the same person.

"What? What's so important about that guy?" I asked. They looked at me with disbelief.

"That's...That's Justin..." Joy stated. I looked at him.

He had spiky black hair and muscular arms. Anger flooded through me. I ran over to him.

"Anthony! Stop!" Sky yelled, but I ignored her.

"Where is she?" I asked, pushing him. He looked over at me and just laughed, his ice blue eyes piercing into mine. "Where the fuck is she?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He chuckled.

"You asshole! I know what you did to her! Tell me where she is or I swear to fucking god, I'll fucking kick your ass!" I yelled.

"How can a girl as beautiful as Cece be with someone like you?" He snapped.

"You dick! I swear to fucki-" I was cut off by Joy grabbing my wrist.

"Let's go..." She said. I'm fucking pissed. He's so lucky we're in public or I would have fucking beaten him. I'm going to find her.

I turned back around and was about to punch him in the face, when I felt someone grab my fist and pull me back. I saw Ian hold me back.

"Bro, we are going to find her...let's go back." He said. He literally dragged me into the car. Sky and Joy were in the back seats. "You can't just go around making a huge scene like that." I looked at him in disbelief.

"I know...I'm going to call Felix. He's her best friend...he deserves to know." I said and pulled out my phone.

"Who the hell is Felix?" Sky asked. Oh yeah, they don't know Cece like I do.

"You might recognize him from Youtube. He goes by Pewdiepie."

"Whaaattt?! She actually knows Pewdiepie? That..." she trailed off.

He answered on the first ring.

"Anthony! I'm outside your apartment! I got a package in the mail and there's a letter attatched to it! I really think you should see it!" He ranted. Oh my god...him too?

"Okay...who else is there?" I asked.

"Oh...my cousin Chandler Riggs is here." (BTW...Chandler Riggs is Carl from The Walking Dead.)

"Okay. We'll be there soon." I said and hung up. "Felix is at our house with his cousin."

"Why are we meeting Pewdiepie?" Joy asked.

"Felix." Ian said.

"He got a package and a letter." I stared.

"Wait...why would Pewdiepie get a package?" Joy asked.

"Felix!" Ian said, louder.

"I don't know. I think it has something to do with Cece." I replied.

"Wait...how did Cece meet Pewdi-" Joy started but was inturrupted by Ian.

"For god's sake, call him Felix! That's his name!" He shouted, sounding annoyed.