Chapter 7

CECE'S POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of Coffee. I looked around and noticed that Anthony wasn't in there. I was about to walk into the kitchen, but I heard Ian and Anthony talking. I couldn't hear them. I walked into the kitchen and Ian said hi to me.

"Hi." I replied back and Anthony didn't saying anything. That's kind of odd.

An hour passed and he still hasn't said one word to me. He was ignoring me. I just went into the closet. I put on normal black skinny jeans, a black hoodie that says "Secrets Kill." and black converses.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked. Still silent. "If you wanted space, you could've just told me. It wouldn't have hurt as much as this." I walked out the door before he could reply. I got a taxi, I can't drive...I'm only 15. 16 in a couple months.

"Where would you like to go?" The taxi driver asked.

"The mountains." I said, holding back my tears.

He drove for 25 minutes and i got out of the car. I pulled out my phone. i dialled a number that I haven't seen in a long time. It rang and after a while...he answered. Not Anthony!

"I made a mistake...shutting you out...meet me at Koozles?" I choked out.

"....Okay...be there in ten minutes."

I hung up the phone and found the secret place my best friend and I used to go. We called it Koozles. It was like a huge cave and we added a bunch of decorations and lights.

I heard a car door shut and looked over. There he was. My eyes met with a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"Felix..." I mumbled and he hugged me.

"What's wrong? I haven't heard from you in a long time, and now you call me out of the blues?" he said in a raspy voice.

"I-I met a boy...and yesterday...I told him about Justin. Now today he's been ignoring me." I said and sat in a chair in a corner.

"You told him about Justin?" he asked.

I nodded. Felix has been my friend since I was 9. I told him everything, until I pushed him away.

"Do I know him?" He asked.

"You might...his name is Anthony Padilla." I replied.

"Anthony Padilla? From Smosh?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I know this is very rude of me to ask...but can you make sure nobody finds me here? I'm camping out here for a while...staying off the chart." I begged.

He walked over to me, "Of course, I will do anything for you."

I smiled and hugged him. My phone went off.

FELIX'S POV (AKA PEWDIEPIE)

When she hugged me, her phone went off. She looked at her phone.

"Anthony?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Give me your phone."

She didn't even hesitate. She just gave it to me. I answered the phone and held it to my ear.

"Cece...please listen to me..." I heard him start.

"Cece doesn't want to speak with you." I said, my Swedish accent filling the cave.

"Who is this?" he asked.

"I don't have to tell you. Goodbye." I said and hung up. I looked over at her. I am 18, turning 19 this year, so I'm much older than her.

"Do you want anything?" I asked, she nodded her head. "I'll be back later."

I left.