Chapter 14

ANTHONY'S POV

I flung myself into my car and started driving to the square. God...she's going to be fine...if she isn't...grrr...

After five minutes of my driving, I arrived at the square. I hadn't realized that Joy, Chandler, Sky, Felix, and Ian were right behind me. I was walking by the fountain when my phone rang.

'I'm in the alley. I'm not coming out without you.' -Cece.

I turned to the others. "I'm going to look this way, you guys look over there."

I quickly walked into the alley and made sure nobody was behind me.

'Cece? Babe?" I whispered.

I saw a figure with a black hoodie run past me. I ran after him/her. The person stopped in front of the fountain and I noticed that everyone was looking at us. I pulled the hood off of the person and a girl turned around. I've never seen her before.

"What the hell?" I said. I shrugged it off and turned around. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Cece was standing right there, had blood from her eyes, pale skin, and bruises all over. Her hair was toffled everywhere. "Holy...shit...Cece? Are you okay?" She was just laughing.

"You should've seen your face! You looked terrified!" She laughed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I'll explain everything back at the house."

"Are those bruises, and is that blood?"

"It's makeup. Come one babe! I'll explain...but you're giving me another pair of your sweats!"