Chapter 10

SKY'S POV

As I read the note...my phone rang. I looked at it to see who was calling. It was Cece.

"Cece?" I said, trembling.

"Umm...Is everything okay? You sound nervous." she said.

"You need to come back. There's another note." I said and hung up.

CECE'S POV

"Looks like we're going to my place!" I said.

"Okay. Can I use the bathroom first?" He asked. I nodded my head and laughed when I heard him mumble "God damn apple juice..." He went into the gas station.

I was just standing there looking at my phone when I felt a pair of hands around my mouth. They dragged me into a side alley. I struggled to get away but I couldn't. I turned around and all I could see was a black mask, covering whoever this person. They put something over my mouth. I realized it was a rag with drugs on it. I struggled but everything started getting dizzy.

"Cece?" was the last words (coming from Anthony) that I heard before I blacked out.

ANTHONY'S POV

I got a text from Cece said that she went on ahead. That''s odd...usually she'll wait for me.

I drove to her condo and knocked on the door. Joy answered.

"Hey...is Cece already here?" I asked as she let me in.

"What? I thought she was with you!" she exclaimed.

I was about to say something but my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it said that I have a new message. I clicked on it and it was a picture of Cece.

The text read:

'She's so cute...this is going to be fun.' -Anonymous

"HE HAS HER!" I screamed. Joy and Sky looked at me alarmed. I showed them the message. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I JUST HAD TO GO INTO THE STUPID GAS STATION!"