Be A Bit Prouder...

Theme song... Little me by little mix

Skylar....

So today I am meeting Winslow's 'rents' and we just flew into Italy this morning I can't believe that I am back here after so long and I just feel like something big is going to happen but I just can't put my finger on it... Hey we're here... Winslow says braking me out of my stupor and I sigh while getting out of the car while tugging at my mid-thigh length dress the size of his double story house didn't faze me much because duh mine is bigger anyway all bragging aside his home is really cute I cry... So what do you think... He asks as he drags our bags to the door well he drags my bags... Cute... I say voicing my thoughts... Seriously the fuq do you have in this bag....He says as he eyes my bag sceptically and I shrug at that ...just some guns,grenades and some daggers ...I tell him and his eyes widen ...I'm just kidding...i tell him and he relaxed ...about the grenades...I add and he visibly gulps at that and I smirk ...tell me why do you have weapons here?...he asks and I shrug..just in case I need to shank a bitch ....I tell him and he laughs...but seriously be gentle with my bags their expensive... I tell him as I fix the gun strapped to my thigh ,what you can never have too many guns ...Mom I'm home ...he calls out and I scowl when I hear a girly squeal...oh my baby you're home ...a petit lady says while hugging him and she pauses mid squeal when her eyes land on me and she pulls me in a hug but oddly enough I feel like I know this lady...Paris its so good to see you again...she says and freeze ...w-what...I ask and she smiles...don't think I can't recognize you I mean I did babysit you ....she says and I instantly know who this is...Mary oh my gosh I missed you so much...I say bringing her into an embrace while Winslow just looks at us like we went crazy...darling who is at the door...her husband calls out...its me pops...Winslow calls out ...oh hey son...he says hugging him...hey Cooper... I great my used to be butler...why it it isn't Paris where you been...he asks while hugging me...its lieutenant Major Evans now...I tell him and he gasps as if remembering something...you've been in the army all this time ...he asks and I nod...honey your family missed you so much but if you're here then who did we lay to rest?...he asks and I sigh...Jasmine...I tell him and ye gasped again....these are delicious... Winslow says coming out of the kitchen with a cookie in each hand he is just like Ashton come to think of it they look very much the same in their behavior and looks ...what did I say about eating cookies before dinner...Mary asks and he hides them behind his back ...you said not to...he says and I laugh remembering when the same thing happened to me and Ashton...so how is everyone...I ask and she sighs...not good your Nona is trying to be strong but I fan see she is broken you're papa well he shut everyone out and your parents are just working on autopilot and then your real dad took Samantha two years ago and Sage she has it worst poor thing got plunged into depression ...she says and I sigh deeply at the last part...I miss them too can you call them all and arrange a meeting at Nona's but don't tell them the nature or the call...I ask her and she nods while going to make the call and then I turn to Winslow whom was still eating the cookies... You look and act like my son...I tell him and he cocks a brow in interest ...recall?...he asks and I nod ...yeah yeah baby Ashton...I  tell him and just thinking about them brings years to my eyes...

Mike.....

Oh hi Nona...I greet while going through some files at Paris's law firm Dylan had to go on to Europe for a case so I'm in charge till he comes back ...I'm sorry what...I ask realising that I zoned off for a bit...I said I need you to come here later today Mary asked me to ask everyone to come...she says as I pack up I was done anyway...yeah okay I'll swing by I tell her as I walk to my car.....

Ashton.....

Jamie what the fuq...I ask December using his other name and he scowls at me ...what I only asked if you are sleeping with him or not...he says innocently and I glare at him as we walk to our lockers...and I said no just because he has been walking me to class doesn't mean-wait a minute you think you're so slick I was asking you about Angelo ...I state and he blushes crimson ...what about me ...Angelo asks and my eyes widen ...how much did you hear...I ask them and they shrug...just the when you mentioned his name ...Levi says and I nod while exchanging my books...do you guys want to join us at the mall tomorrow... December asks as we make our way to the cafeteria with Levi holding my bag and December and Angelo in the same state something about not lifting an finger when they are around u mean they make us sound like girls okay December does wear dresses and skirts once in a while but he looks good in them he just has the right body for it he is very feminine looking but I digress ...yeah what are you going to do there...Levi asks and I turn to give him the seriously look ...shopping... I tell them in a duh tone and they nod ...............

After a few hours Levi drops me off at home... So I'll see you tomorrow... He asks and I nod while shutting the door...I'm home...I yell as I close the door behind me ...oh hey Ash...grandpa what are you doing here...I ask and he groans...you make me sound so old...he says and laugh while hugging him and he leads me to the lounge where everyone is sitting.... After all the greetings we sit waiting to know why we are all here....

Skylar.....

Here we are ...Mary says as she parks in the drive that I know all to well after a few calming breaths we get out and I fix my uniform, yep I decided to wear my uniform anyway we make our way to the door as I put my hat on and my black aviators...hey Mary and Winslow... Nona greets them and I almost shed a tear...and who are you...she asks and Mary cuts in...um Alejandra that's why we are here ...she says and Nona let's us in and I almost cried when I saw my family and Ashton gives of a gasp...that's the lady I bumped into at the airport...he says and I nod stiffly ...Mary what is the meaning of this...my dad asks and Mary points to me...why don't you asks Lieutenant Major Evans ...she says and everyone turns to me...u-uhm hey guys...I greet and Sage frowns ...who are you ...she asks and I sigh...I'm Paris Beaumont... I tell them as I remove my glasses and hat and right there on the spot sage faints.......

'Rents'~Parents ......