Is it even meant to be...

Ashton....

Morning my darling...my mom greers me as i walk in to the kitchen...morning mami....I greet her as i take a seat on the breakfast table...So what is for breakfast...I ask while pulling out  my phone when it beeps...

Uh chocolate waffles, pancakes,hashbrowns, egg benedict, bacon, allbran muffins and strawberry jam....she lists making my stomach grumble....

Levi: morning princess

Princess~Ash👑:uhhh.....hey Levi.....I sent it while stuffing a cookie into my mouth.....

Levi: how did you sleep?....he asks making me let out a chuckle...

Princess~Ash👑:wow that's a lame attempt at starting a conversation😂....I tell him while thanking my mom for the breakfast....

Levi:yeah I know but I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to be awks😝.....he replies making me awe and don't ask me why I did because I don't even know....

Princess~Ash👑:it's okay you're still cute😌.....I send back and not even a minute later he answers back.....

Levi:I'm not cute I'm handsome but you're cute😉....

Read at 07:15

Ashton honey come on or you'll be late for school...my mom calls making me sigh but follow reluctantly because I don't like going to school...

Princess~Ash👑:I have to go see you at school...I send back after buckling up...

Levi:Okay see you there bye kitten😚...he sends making my cheeks heat up with a blush thus making my mom glance at me with a raised brow but I just shrug

Read at 07:24....

Mom seriously why can't I come with you  honestly....I whine as I put a fork full of waffle goodness... Because you have school...she scoffs and I sigh... I can go to school there, come on please...I whine again and she chuckles softly.... No....she says flatly...

Come oooon please, please, please....I plead.... No....she say again.... Please, please, PLEASE!.... I says with wide eyes...

Okay fine just shut up.....she groans and I grin..... Thank you, thank you, thank you......I say over and over.... But you have to start packing now finish your food and get out...she groans while drinking her latte...

**********

Hey December...I wave as I walk up to him.... What's with the face?...I ask him when he stays quiet... My parents are making us move to Paris because my dad got a promotion and what not...he says and I beam... this is great...I tell him with a grin... How is this great...he asks and I laugh softly...

Because now I won't be starting a new school on my own...I tell him and he raises a brow...

Whose starting at a new school...Levi asks and I didn't even see them walk up to us... Ashton says his starting at a new school... December tells them and I close my eyes with a sigh when he turns to me.... You're leaving...he asks and nod...

Yeah my mom is moving back to Paris to run her Empire and she is taking me with...I tell them... maybe we can be neighbours... December says and Angelo turns to him... You're leaving too?...he asks... yeah my dad got a promotion...he says as Levi pulls me away from them but the bell rings.... We need to talk....he says and I nod... Yeah okay we'll talk after school... I tell him ans he sighs as I walk into the class....

******

Seven boring classes later and I can finally go home...

Princess wait up...Levi call out and I sigh... Yes...I say when he reaches me... Why?...he asks simply... why what?...I ask not understanding.... Why are you leaving me?...he asks and I sigh again... we're not even dating, we're from two different worlds right now- you're the popular jock who happens to get straight A' s and I'm just the gay nerd that happens to be able to stand up for himself- you play football, I prefer archery, you score touch downs for the screeming crowds and I prefer to sit in silence and draw...I rant...

That doesn't change anything...he says and I shake my head... you've only dated girls so how sure are you that you are gay and not just curious...I asks and he move to touch my cheek but I take a step back....I'm not curious I like you and no body else...he says and I shake my head as a tear slips out of my eyes... then why did I see you making out with Tara two days ago, I tried to act like it didn't happen, like-like I don't care but I do and it hurts because I actually really like you and all you've been doing is lying to me...I say and he pales...

It's not what you think....he starts but I cut him off with a snort... really that's  what you're going with please how gullible do you think I am, you know look at it this way now you can stop pretending besides was it even meant to be....I ask while internally cursing myself out for crying... I don't think so...I say softly before walking away leaving him standing there...

It's for the best anyway....

********

Mom I'm ready let's go...I sigh as I walk to the car... Are you okay Ashton?...Winslow asks and I nod with a humorless laugh...

Yeah I'm fine...I say softly not trusting my voice if I tried to sound confident because I'm not fine...

*********

Two hours later we were on the plane and it was taking off.... I was sitting quietly staring out the window at the starry night sky wishing it could be different, wishing that Levi's parents wouldn't care that he was probably gay, wishing that my mom was never the victim in all those kidnappings, wishing that Willis never existed-that he never hurt my mom, wishing that everything was different and that life was kind but that only happens in a perfect world and our world is far from perfect....

What happened to that boy you like?...my mom questioned and I turned away from her so she wouldn't see the tears building up... it didn't work out.... I told her simply and she smiles sadly at me then she kisses my temple and turns away....

But it's fine it's better this way....maybe....