You can't discard what you never had

Skylar's POV...

Mom....I hear someone whisper but i just groan and turn to the other side...Mooooooooooom....Ashton grumbles....what Ash? What can you possibly want at--04:00 in the freaking morning?....I ask feeling annoyed that he woke me up at this time....

I can't sleep and I'm bored and December doesn't want to watch a movie with me....he whines and I roll my eyes....well maybe because it's 04:00 am and it's cold honey why don't you go back to bed... I tell him and he nods and I sigh well there goes my sleep....

I stand up and pull on my slippers and walk to Winslows room and I enter quietly....Winslow.... I whisper while shaking him and I can totally see the irony of the situation a few minutes ago I was woken up by Ash and now I'm waking Winslow up the same way....

Whaaa?...he whines much like Ashton...I can't go back to sleep Ashton made my bed cold by pulling the blankets off me....I groan and he chuckles and I feel a shiver run through me at that what the?....well are going to get in or what I wanna go back to sleep....he says while putting his head back on his pillow and I grin while getting in next to him and finally drifting to sleep....

I found her...I hear Sages voice say and I groan while moving closer to the warm thing that is giving me heat and as I lay my head on the pillow I realise that this is too hard to be a pillow and the arm that pulls me closer proves my suspicions and my eyes pop open and I look up only to be met with Winslows open eyes...

Hey...he whispers with a heart stopping smile and I feel my skin heating up-wait am I...blushing😶well good my skin is caramel or I would be as red as a tomatoe..

Hi...I whisper while getting up and making my way to the door and leaving to go take a shower...

***
Morning darlings....I greet while walking into the kitchen and they all give me smirks as the greet back...What?... I ask as I grab a plate while I sit next to Ashton .... oh nothing so what is up with you and Mr oh so sexy?... Sage asks and Jordan groans... husband is still here...he whines and I chuckle....I don't know what you are talking....I say brushing it off...

Oh so I totally did not find you cuddled up to him...she says while smirking and turn back to her with a smirk of my own... I don't know did you?...I shoot back and she narrows her eyes at me..yes, yes I did so mind telling me how you got in there?....she ask while putting a spoon full of yoghurt in her mouth....

Again I don't know what you are talking about....I tell her while eating my waffles.....goodmorning everyone...Mike says while walking in and everyone replies....Morning Paris....he says while walking to the fridge.... It's Skylar Mike...I tell him as I put my plate in the sink....Oh okay Skylar...he says while drinking his coffee....hey everyone....Winslow greets as he walks towards me and i notice Mikes smile falling--interesting....oh hey...I greet back as I sme up at him....Not running today Major Evans....he asks with a smirk...Nope thought you needed some rest private...I shoot with a smirk of my own....

So Winslow how ling are you staying..
Sage ask with a smirk thrown at me making me raise a brow....uh I'm actually here to visit my parents so as long my leave states than I'm staying...he says while putting an arm around me making Mike sneer again interesting but whatever....okay fun so what are your plans for you vacation or whatever you call it...my Nana asks....oh well I was planning on taking Winslow with me back to France so I can take back the firm I'm qutting the army...I tell them while sipping my latte...you're quitting, why?....Jordan asks and I sigh while staring into my cup...trust me if you've seen what I've seen, you'd want to quit too...I tell them softly...oh so you are going back to law?...Nana asks and I nod...yeah I was told that I am a damn good lawyer...I tell them proudly....

So we're going to France...Winslow ask with a smile making Mile roll his eyes...Yep....I say simply....ooooh can I come too?....Ashton asks with a smile oddly similar to Winslow...No baby you have school remember...I tell him and he pouts making me sigh because I kniw this is not the end of it...

Well I'm going to go pack...I tell them as I stand-up...wait you're going now...Sage asks...Yeah I do plan on working...I tell her as I walk away...wait...someone grabs my arm...oh hey Mike...I say as I see the person who grabbed my arm...hey... he says with a sma smile...hey...I said again with a raised brow...

uh do wanna catch up sometime?...he asks while flashing me rhe smile I once found heart stopping but now it's just ordinary....yeah, I really should try to catch up with my old friends how about Friday we'll all meet...I ask with a smile and he frowns...

I meant would you like to go out with me--again on a date....he repeats making me sigh...No, no thank you...I tell him while turning back but he grabs my hand again....

please Paris just like old times....he says making me roll my eyes...

I can't I just-I never--I'm sorry I just can't not anymore...I  tell him and he frowns... Paris please you can't just throw away what we have...he says softly making me sigh  at that...Past tense, it's what we had and it's just not anymore I'm sorry...I says while turning back....

Oh and Mike you can't discard what you never had...I say while walking away I know that must have hurt because I have said it twice but differently but it had to be said....