Stressed

A/n: I love the pic in the media soooo much. It describes my personality everyday.

Y/n pov

Kehlani's been in a bad mood lately and I can't seem to find out why. She doesn't talk to me most of the day and when she does it's simple questions about dinner or if I have plans for the day. It's really pissing me off so today I'm gonna find out what's up her ass.

"Kehlani come here please." I yelled for her. I heard her footsteps coming down the hall. "What." She said annoyed. "What the fuck is your problem kehlani." I said back. "Oh my god is that all you want cuz I'm busy and have shit more important to do right now." She started walking away but I got up and grabbed her wrist turning her around. "More important? What's more important than your spouse?" I questioned. "A lot of things. Don't be an annoying bitch about it." When she said that I just stared at her surprised something like that would come out her mouth. I walked into our room and grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes in it. I didn't know where I was gonna go but I wasn't staying at the house with kehlani.

"Where THE FUCK are my keys!" I screamed becoming even more furious than before. I walked over to kehlani as she stood in front of the door with my keys in her hand. "Give me the damn keys kehlani." I said slinging the bag over my shoulder. "Where are you going." Kehlani asked sounding guilty. "Away from here but it's not important I guess." "Y/n I'm sorry about earlier I shouldn't have said that it's jut there a million things on my mind right now. I'm so stressed and I didn't mean to take all my anger out on you." She said as her eyes started watering. "Kehlani don't cry I won't leave." I said dropping my bag and running my hand through my hair.

Kehlani set the keys down and engulfed me in a hug. "You know I would NEVER say anything like that to you again right?" "Yes Lani." I said pecking her lips. "What can I do to relieve some of that stress?" I asked. "Lay in bed with me all day and give me a back rub." She said smiling. "Anything for you, my love." I replied quietly. "And then maybe a lil sum sum later." Kehlani said thrusting her pelvis into mine laughing. "Now you're pushing it." I said in between laughs.

That was short and shitty but I'm in a hurry. I gotta go get school supplies 🙄🙄🙄 since the long conversation I had w my mom ab dropping out of school didn't work 😭. Anyyyywaaayyss vote and comment ✌🏽✌🏽