A/n

Ok guys I feel like absolute shit for having to do this but I need to take a break. My boyfriend was frl cheating on me w some female that doesn't even live in our state. That boy meant too much to me and he knew it so im just mentally shot. Like I saw this coming tbh but now that he admitted it hurts even more. Ofc I'm still that bitch but him being my first everything (kinda) just makes it 20x worse. I felt so lucky when we first started dating because he was so cute and i was like damn ik I'm sexy and all but how did I manage to pull this mf.

I've been in bed ever since it all happened which was literally the worst way possible. This dude straight up said to me I'm talking to another girl and I don't want to hurt you but ik you can sense the lack of effort in our relationship. He embarrassed the shit out of me by putting a pic of another girl on his story talking ab some "wcw" then he had the audacity to tell people we ARENT together. That was the most embarrassing moment of the past years dating him. He was such a good guy in the beginning but now i feel like he's just scared of what the future was to hold for us so he decided to make a shit decision that costed him his relationship.

Sorry for the rant i just needed to let it out and I probably won't write for like a week or two because I need to take this time for myself and set my priorities straight. I love you guys ❤️🤧