Trust me

Y/n pov

Today was just a chill day in our house. Kehlani decided to watch movies and eat junk food all day and why would I say no to that.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back." I said getting off of her lap and walking out of the room.

Kehlani pov

As y/n left her phone that sat next to me kept going off. I got a little suspicious and decided to look.

I pressed my finger to the home button only to find out she took my fingerprint off. A little hurt I just read the notifications.

James 🤩
Hey y/n wanna grab a bite at that cafe on second street later?

James 🤩
Just the two of us please.

A million thoughts were running through my mind as I read the text messages from her ex.

Was y/n actually talking to this prick and why does she even have his number still?

"Kehlani what the fuck are you doing with my phone!" Y/n yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"The real question is why is James texting you and trying to meet up with you... alone?" I asked angrily standing up.

I towered over her small 5'2 figure making her step back and snatch her phone out of my hands.

"I don't know. I haven't talked to that bitch in months."

"Bullshit. Why did you take my fingerprint off your phone then?" I questioned becoming red with anger.

"Yo chill Kehlani, I reset my phone after I changed my number. I guess it deleted it." Y/n replied stepping closer to me.

"Let me read the conversation!" I demanded waiting for her to unlock her phone.

"Here, damn stop being so insecure. I would never cheat on you and it hurts to think you don't trust me when all I ever do is devote everything to you." She mumbled sitting on the couch watching me read all of the messages she never even responded to.

I sighed and set her phone down readying my apology. "Y/n/n, baby I'm sorry. I should have more trust in you and get help with my insecurities. I don't want to loose you to someone who doesn't deserve a girl as amazing as you."

"Ok just please trust me to know what I'm doing Lani. I love you." She said giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Love you more baby. Now let's finish this movie and eat all these snacks." I said pulling her into my lap and hitting the play button on the remote.

I hope you enjoyed this. I literally wrote it in 15 minutes so it's a little short. Vote and comment. love you guys 💕💕