Tokyo

Y/n pov

Kehlani and I just recently arrived in Tokyo for her sss international tour. I decided to take online classes for college so I could be with lani the next few months.

Her and the rest of her crew went to the city while I stayed back at the airbnb. I was super jet lagged and was in dire need of a nap. I texted Lani before I fell asleep letting her know not to worry if I didn't answer any texts or phone calls. I drifted off to sleep after I got a text back from her.

"WAKE UP BIIITCCHHHHH!" I heard someone yell in my ear. It scared the shit out of me and made me shoot up from my spot on the bed. I looked around and saw Edward laughing his ass of while recording. I gave him the middle finger and laughed a little while getting up. I walked into the bathroom and did my hygiene then threw on a a pair of high waisted jeans with a sss crop top. I wet my curls a bit then slightly detangled some of the nappy ones. I decided to just go bare faced since i didn't even know what we were doing later.

"Hey baby." I greeted kehlani coming up behind her and kissing her cheek. "Hey y/n/n" I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "Heyyyyy y/n finally woke up." I her noodz say to yani and kachi. "Wow Micah finally learned how to speak English." (A/n: I'm half Filipino therefor thats just a joke. Don't take it personal. Ahahah see what I did there 😏) I said back walking towards her. The whole room "ooooed" as I burst out laughing along with Micah. I hugged her and she flicked the back of my head.

Micah and I are best friends so we joke around like that. I didn't see Micah for almost a week and we flew out here on separate planes so I missed her. I hugged kachi and Yani then walked out the kitchen.

I strolled back into the living room and sat next to kehlani and threw my legs over her thighs. I took a sip out of my water bottle before she snatched it and drank the whole thing.

"Kehlani Ashley I know you did not just drink my whole damn water bottle." I said as she screwed the cap back on and tossed me the empty bottle. "Thanks babe, I was really thirsty." She said laughing. "You're lucky I love you." I said rolling my eyes and getting up to get another water bottle. Before I made it to the kitchen I jokingly hit kehlani on the head with the plastic bottle.

I returned back to the couch and kept my new water bottle far from my thieving girlfriend. "Where do you want to go eat for dinner?" Kehlani questioned rolling onto my lap. "Um how about that Japanese cuisine place around the block." I replied playing with my nails. "That does sound good." Kehlani replied pushing my hands down to my side and kissing my lips.

"I missed you." She said pulling away from my lips. "We saw each other this morning babe." I said slightly laughing. "I know but I don't like going on adventures without you." She pouted. "Well we have many more months to adventure together in these foreign countries." I said as I rubbed my hands up and down her sides. "I know and I'm so excited!" She said laughing and laying her head in the crook of my neck.

"Yooo let's watch a movie." I heard yani yell walking into the living room with everyone trailing behind her. "Yesssss let's watch mean girls." I suggested. Everyone nodded in response and kahh found it on Netflix and started the movie. Kehlani turned her body so she could watch the movie but still sit in my lap.

Halfway through the movie I smelled something foul. "WHO THE FUCK FARTED!" I yelled with a look of disgust on my face. "oops my bad." I heard ed say as he tried to blow his fart air more towards me. "Fucking stop, nasty bitch." I said throwing a pillow at him. Everyone laughed as kehlani pulled her shirt over her nose.

I'm so fucking done w school even tho its only been 3 days. I already got 3 math assignments that I'm 100% not doing and I have to do a scrapbook for literature 🙄🙄🙄. Vote and comment ✌🏽✌🏽