Drive Time

Kehlani pov

I've decided that lately with my schedule i need to learn how to drive instead of relying on others and Uber. To be honest driving was never something I was in a rush to do. My girlfriend has taken it into her hands to teach me and by the way she drives I'm surprised she still has her license.

"Babe can we just get this over with because I'm not tryna be caught in rush hour traffic not knowing how to drive." I whined to y/n, begging her to come out of the closet.

"Girl hush, let me put on some pants first." She said peeking around the corner.

"Or we can just reschedule and you can keep your pants off." I let out coming into the closet only for her to walk right past me with her hand to my face.

"Nice try Kehlani but you're driving that car today and there's no way around it." She said as she casually walked out of the closet fully dressed. I tossed my head back and slipped on my shoes and walked to the garage.

Y/n pov

I hopped in the passenger seat for the first time tossing Kehlani the car key as she closed the door for me. She got into the drivers seat and adjusted her chair and put her seatbelt on then looked at me clueless.

"Now press the brake and hold the start button." I explained watching her carefully.

"Good, put the car in reverse and SLOWLY back out of the garage." I exaggerated while staring at her focused face.

30 minutes in and I'm slightly relaxed knowing that I'm in somewhat good hands.

"Babe I drive better than you." Kehlani laughed as we sat at a red light.

"Aye that is NOT true and you know it!" I stated laughing as well.

"Y/n you barely stop at stop signs, go 80 in a 60, definitely don't slow down when the light is yellow, and-" Kehlani trier to go on but i cut her off.

"OK you're kinda right but how else is a hot girl supposed to drive? (in the great words of megantheestallion where all my hot girls at??!) I questioned laughing slightly as the light turned green.

"Girl goodbye. You most definitely are a hot girl but a hot girl that can't drive." Kehlani whispered that last part yet I heard it but let it slide since we pulled up into the driveway.

"I'm very proud of you baby. I won't have to be your chauffeur anymore since you can officially whip the beast." I said pointing to the all white Porsche that was perfectly parked back in our garage.

"Thank you y/n for teaching me even though I wanted to stay home and get freaky. But remember I still have to get my license babe." Kehlani exclaimed to me.

"Oh right, but it's hot girl summer you don't need a license when you're YOU!" I jokingly said while we walked through the house to our bedroom.

"Driving without a license isn't hot girl shit babe, it's a misdemeanor." Kehlani said laughing at my statement.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her as she pecked my lips walking off into the bathroom.

it's been forever since ive updated and honestly i was going to just mark this book completed and call it quits but that didn't feel right. its currently 4 am and i finally had the motivation to write but its rushed and random and short so excuse that. i have no clue when the next update will be but i hope this holds the ones that wait for me to update up. y'all already know what to do.