Expelled...

Narrator's POV

As soon as Horcrux-Creating Chant left Tom's mouth, Harry stormed off feeling angry and betrayed: Tom lied to him.

Harry's gaze became blurry with tears as he stormed off into the Chamber of Secrets, he muttered the Parseltongue password, entered the main chamber and made his way into the hidden bedroom behind the statue of Salazar.

Crawling into the black, silk bed, Harry broke down into tears: he couldn't care less that Myrtle was dead —she was annoying and constantly flirted with both him and Tom— but Tom had promised that he wouldn't attack only simply for purity of blood, but he had killed Myrtle without a reason thus breaking his promise.

After a few minutes of silence, Harry heard a soft voice say, "Hey."

Harry looked up to see Tom leaning against the doorframe, "W-What do y-you want?"

"You ran off before I could explain what happened, Harry." Tom answered, softly

"Go on." Harry said

"I didn't kill Myrtle —annoying as she was— on purpose, she was in the lavatory when I brought Medusa up, but she looked into Medusa's eyes and it killed her." Tom explained

"Even so, you didn't hesitate into using her death to make a Horcrux." Harry sniffled

Tom walked next to the bed and knelt down, "I know it was wrong, Harry, but at the moment I didn't want to miss the opportunity. But say the word, love, and I'll get rid of it if it means I can stay with you." Tom pulled out the diary and set it in front of Harry, "I'll even give up my plan for us to become Dark Nobles if that's what it takes. All just to have you by my side, because I love only you, Harry."

Harry pulled Tom into a hug, "You're really cheesy, Tom."

"So you forgive me?" Tom asked, pulling Harry closer

"Yes, I will, Tom." Harry smiled, "And I'm glad to know that I mean more to you than anything, but I like you just the way you are. I was just upset that I thought you lied to me. Just promise me it won't happen again."

"I promise, Harry." Tom promised, looking into Harry's eyes

Smiling, Harry leaned in to kiss Tom on the cheek, but Tom cupped his face and kissed him on the lips.

 As the kiss continued, Harry pulled Tom on the bed, and Tom had one arm wrapped around Harry's waist as they kissed and the other supporting himself up

Harry —without separating from the kiss— began to remove Tom's outer robe and jacket.

Tom paused, "Are you sure you want this, sweetheart?"

"Yes." Harry replied, kissing Tom again, letting the other male undress them both

And passion carried them away.