Chapter Four

​ Lucy woke up to an unfamiliar room and jumped. Oh yeah, she was a member of Fire Heart now, so she wasn't allowed to leave. She groaned and flopped back down on the mattress. She had to get out of here, but how? The old lady said that if she went home she'd be hunted and killed. Not to mention the guards standing at the front door, she wouldn't even be able to take one step out of this place.

​ Lucy hopped out of bed and headed to the dresser. She couldn't figure out how to leave this place if she sat in bed all day. She opened the drawers and rummaged around for some decent clothes to put on. She was still wearing her maid uniform from yesterday and was in a desperate need of a shower and a change of clothes. She finally found a crop top with a blue heart on it and a black mini skirt. If these were the old lady's clothes, then she probably hadn't worn them for a day or two.

​ After the hot shower Lucy took, she threw on the clothes to find they fit perfectly. Thank goodness, she really didn't want to put that maid uniform back on. She grabbed her keys and hung them from her hip. Now she was ready to face the hell that probably waited for her downstairs.

​ The hallway was quiet when Lucy opened the door, but as she got closer to the balcony the noise level rose. She glanced over the balcony's edge to see that the guild hall's tables were once again packed with people. Lucy walked downstairs and sat at the end of the bar away from the rowdy males on the other end.

​ "Mornin', Dear," The old lady said when she caught sight of Lucy. "It's been awhile since I've seen those clothes."

​ "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed them," Lucy said. "I really wanted to get out of that maid uniform."

​ "Of course not, it's not like I can wear them now."

​ "Heeeyy, who's this hottie?" A large man with red hair said leaning on the bar next to Lucy.

​ "She's the girl Salamander was lookin' for," Another man said leaning up on the bar on the other side of her. This one had brown hair and was much slimmer.

​ "She's kinda cute," The first guy said.
​"Maybe that's why Salamander was lookin' for her."

​ "Since when is he interested in girls?"

​ "Oh well, it's a perk for us," The slim guy said smiling at Lucy. The smile made her feel uneasy.

​ "You boys behave yourself," The old lady snapped at them.

​ "C'mon, Old Lady, she's the first girl we've had here in a while," The red head on Lucy's right said.

​ Lucy looked around the guild hall. She just now noticed that the man was right, there were no other girls in here.

​ "So, let's have some fun with her," The man on her right said in her ear.

​ Lucy stood up suddenly feeling uncomfortable. She decided she would come down later when it wasn't so busy, and when these two guys were not around. She would just have to ignore her growling stomach until then.

​ "Where do you think you're going, babe?" The large red head said grabbing a hold of Lucy's wrist.

​ "Yeah, we aren't done with you yet," The slim man said with that unsettling smile still on his face.

​ "Too bad, you're going to have to be done with me," Lucy said trying to escape the man's grasp and failing.

​ "She's a feisty one, Deafening!" A guy from across the guild hall shouted. So, that's who this large red head was, Deafening.