Chapter Eleven

Lucy woke up in Natsu's room, in Natsu's bed. How did she get here? The last thing she remembered was being in front of the dragon spirit. She had passed out, so Sting and Rogue must have brought her back here. She looked around the room and found the old lady over by the window.

​ "Where's Natsu?" Lucy asked.

​ "In his other room talking to Sting and Rogue," The old lady answered. "He panicked when he saw you were out cold when they brought you back. He thought maybe they had done something to you to take the heart information for themselves. When Sting explained that's not what happened, Natsu wanted details. So, he's getting the details right now."

​ "So, he's not sick anymore?"

​ "Nope, that potion worked like a charm. He got better shortly after you left."

​ "That's good news."

​ The door opened and Natsu came in. "Hey, old lady how is she?"

​ "Natsu!" Lucy said. She was happy to see him standing again and not curled up and crying.

​ "Lucy, good to see you're awake," Natsu said sitting at the end of the bed. "White and Shadow told me what happened."

​ "They have real names, you know," Lucy said.

​ Natsu gave her a funny look. "I can't be bothered with remembering everyone's names. It's just easier for me to remember if I name everyone."

​ "That's a little pathetic."

​ Natsu shook his head. "Anyway, are you okay?"

​ "Yeah, I'm fine."

​ "So, the dragon spirit didn't tell you where the Dragon's Heart is?"

​ "No it-" Lucy stopped. An image of mountains popped into her head. And she knew where they were too. "No, wait yes!"

​ "What?"

​ Lucy leaned forward and grabbed Natsu's hands. He looked down at them confused. "I know where the Dragon's Heart is!"

​ Natsu looked up from their hands at Lucy's face. "How?"

​ "I don't know! It must have been from that white light the spirit put in me. Somehow, I just know where it is."

​ Natsu smiled at her. This was the first genuine smile Lucy had ever seen from Natsu. It was...cute.

​ "Then let's go!" Natsu was still smiling at her.

​ "Yeah," Lucy said blushing. "Let's go."

❤ ❤ ❤

​ The next day Natsu and Lucy were on a train to Napal. Natsu was curled up on the seat opposite of her with his hood up and arms wrapped tightly around his stomach. Happy was sitting on the seat next to Lucy. He wanted to come along to.

​ "Have you been poisoned again?" Lucy asked eyeing Natsu wearily.

​ "Nah, he just gets motion sickness really bad," Happy said.

​ "Seriously? He looks like he's dying."

​ "I am dying," Natsu groaned.

​ "He's just a big baby," Happy said.

​ Lucy chuckled at that. "Well, the good news is it doesn't take long to get to Napal. Should only be about another 20 minutes."

​ They travelled through country sides that were so beautiful they mesmerized Lucy. She could see little towns in the distance as well. She's always wanted to travel around the world, but she never had the money for it. Soon mountains came into sight and the train arrived at Napal's station.