No, I'm not dead

It feels like it though.

Honestly guys, I've decided to let my baby (this story) rest for a while more. It's gonna be a bit before I update this story, simply because I need to catch up on writing enough chapters for this until it's finished completely so that I can update regularly for all of you.

But besides this: I can't believe all the support this story is getting. No, seriously, I can't

Over 28 thousand reads, over 1 thousand votes, over one-hundred comments, and all of them are constructive and uplifting. Thank you so much everyone, I love you all and I appreciate it.

Let's let this story finish on a good note then okay? I promise it's not over for Jiayi, Li Xiao, Li Wuji, and Huazhi. (Side note: Jiayi and Huazhi (edit: Zhen-Ting) are characters based on my cousin and I).

But anyways, here's the update for this one. Thank you for your patience and support, and I hope you'll continue doing so.

I owed you guys an explanation anyways.

Jinx-out <3

-

-

P.S

And ever so shamelessly: I'm going to promote my other stories here cause...well...yeah.

Here they are:

Suk-Myeong - (Romance)

The U.S is raided by allied Communist forces, and in a small city in Florida, the average girl Avigayil and the Communist General Jin-Hai have their story unfold.

--They should've seen it coming.

-

Living in the 'sunny' state of Florida was anything but plain for Avigayil Louise. She was used to the bipolar weather, she was used to the sizzling heat, the rednecks passing by in trucks, the tourists strolling around with Mickey Mouse ears, the University football matches...

Years in the state had made her grow accustomed to it all.

What she wasn't used to, was the sudden bombing in the Floridian streets, the sounds of gunshots ringing in the air, and the sudden march of Communist soldiers entering the place she called home to wipe away every trace of the reality she once knew.

And she most definitely wasn't used to him: Min JinHai.--

Updated Regularly (so far)

-

The Ghoul's Daughter - (Fanfiction/Romance)

DC Fanfiction - Story of Aviyrah Al Ghul and her encounter with Bruce Wayne

--Ghoul: n. - monster or evil spirit in Arabic mythology...

I never understood why he chose that name, its reputation isn't exactly the prettiest.

Well, his isn't either, to be honest.

-

There's a legend of a bat in this city, one that flies around at night. Leaves an imprint everywhere it's been, a shadow wherever it goes. People tend to be afraid of the bat...but my father,

My father always loved that bat, wanted to keep it as a pet and buy it for my younger sister...

Too bad the bat was a wild one.--

Updated Mondays 

-

Fated for War- Book I- Ares - (Fantasy)

When they accidentally fate the War Deity Ares with the wrong person, the Fates wait for the birth of another soul they can pair him with. That person is found when Alexandria Jacques is born.

--Fate made a mistake.

Stupid right?

They always tell you that fate is perfect, fate is, fate is, fate is...

And yet they made a mistake when it came to him.

Then I was born to fix it.--

Updated Wednesdays

.

I really hope that you'll give them a chance and check them out as well!

THANK YOU!