Chapter 1 (bc I didn't come up with anything)

Dipper's P.O.V

In Dipper's dream

I was running in the dark woods while something or someone was chasing me. "You can run, but you can't hide!" It was screaming after me and I was starting to get tired from all the running. I saw a huge pinetree (Ironic isn't...) and hid behind it and I was panting I didn't hear the thing anymore or anything anymore all I could hear was my racing heart and my own deeb breath's. "Found you~" Someone said right above me. I didn't move or even look up I just shuted my eyes tight. I felt the person to touch my chin and raise my head with his finger that was under my chin.

"Come on... open your eyes~" He? purred softly like he? cared about me my heartbeat was calm once again and I opened my eyes and once I did I saw one gorgeus golden color eye and the other one was under a black eypatch that had yellow triangle with eye that had four eylashes on the top and a cat like pupil in the middle of it. "That's a good boy~" He? purred. I broke the eye contact once and was sure it was a he. He floated a little bit backwards and landed on his feet I took in his appreance.

(How Bill looks and yes Bill has a long hair in this so just deal with it! I will do some changes to the outfit

(How Bill looks and yes Bill has a long hair in this so just deal with it! I will do some changes to the outfit.)

He had long golden colored hair. He had black two tailed coat with yellow pattern inside the two tailed coat. Balck dress up jeans and black dress up shoes to top it off he had an tophat flying an inch above his head and a black cane on his right hand and he was currently leaning on it. He was breath taking. "I see you like my new form Pinetree~" He purred while smirking. Only one person calls me that than I realised that my nightmere that I was having earlier was gone. "B-Bill?" I asked in shaky voice while stuttering.

"The one and only!" He replied with a smile. "H-How and w-why are y-you here?" I asked scared of what he want's and what he might do to me. "I'm dream demon remember and the reason why I'm here is..."
He trailed of while he came closer to me and pinned me against the pinetree (Ironic again) that was behind me and then he did something I did not expect he kissed me!

Bill was kissing me!

Bill. Was. Kissing. Me.

BILL. WAS. KISSING. ME!

"I think you should be able to guess judgeing what I just did but first if you tell anyone that I visited you and even say a word that I made your nigthmere go away I swear the only dreams you will see are the nightmere's did I make myself clear!?" "Y-Y-Yes y-you d-d-did." I said a little shaken up from the kiss and by his sudden change of mood.

"Good~ I will be watching you~" He purred to my ear before he disapiered and I woke up.

End of the dream

I woke up and I was stunned about it about the dream. 'Bill kissed me... I don't know what to think about it... And all I did was enjoy it.. WAIT DIPPER NO YOU DID NOT ENJOY IT!!!' I was screaming myself inside my head and mentally slapped myself. "huh..." I sighted while thinking about the kiss and the demon more and how he looked in his human form. 'He was breath taking' I looked at the clock on the bedside table and it said it was 2:00 am. I decided that it was still way too early to get up so I tried to go back to sleep and to my suprise I didn't have a nigthmere I dreamed about something nice.

Bill's P.O.V

Once I disappeared from Pinetree's dream he woke up and was stunned by the kiss how cute... I decided to read his mind and was surprised when I 'heard' (You do know what I mean right? No? Ok so what I mean is that when Bill reads someones minds he hears them but actually reads them) that he enjoyed it and than he scolded himself about it. "Ahahahahah... You will figure it out soon enough Pinetree." I said while smirking.

Authors Note:

I'm sorry for this being short and I know I promised two chapters before publishing it but I changed my mind about it. So here it is people. Hope you like it and please do tell me if there is grammar mistakes I will change them immediately. This was edited and checked three times before publishing it. I really hope you like this book!

Oh and remember Reality is illusion and the universe is a hologram bye gold bye!~