Train Desperation // 1

It was the first day back at Hogwarts for 3rd year after a long summer for Draco Malfoy. He had spent his summer perfecting potions as to impress professor Snape once he got back. The train ride to school was always long and very uneventful, passing hundreds of acres of the British countryside. Draco and his friends, Crabbe and Goyle, had already finished talking about their summers and their plans for the new school year so for the most part the boys sat in their compartment in silence, eating food they had bought off the trolley and reading the newspaper.

Draco had always been raised to consistently give off the impression that he is powerful and dominant, and growing up that meant NEVER asking to go to the toilet among other things. One of the main times this became a problem was on the train journey to Howarts as it was long and tiresome. As he sat with his friends this caused him to lose the ability entirely to get up and go to the bathroom on the train. Occasionally when things got pretty desperate he we make excuses about getting food or being restless and quickly run off, but this trip was different.

As Draco sat peacefully, thinking deeply about his rapidly filling bladder, a knock at the compartment door was heard, and a girl slid it open. "H-hi Draco." a shy and nervous voice sounded from across the compartment. "Pansy?" Questioned Draco, as the dimly lit room casted her into a shadow. Pansy stepped forward and out of the shadowed and grinned slightly in the direction of Draco. "What is it?" He asked rather abruptly. "My compartment is really full and stuffy, I thought maybe I could come in here as there is more room?" Pansy suggested.

Draco and Pansy had been sending owls to each other back and forth for the majority of the summer, usually containing a flirty message or two. Draco did like Pansy, but wasn't sure if a relationship was what he needed as his school work always had to be a priority.

Draco gestured to the seat opposite him and Pansy quickly place herself in front of him. The silence was awkward so as the trolley rolled by once again, Draco bought a couple of bottles of pumpkin juice to ease the tension. They both sipped on their drinks while aimlessly chatting about what they did over the summer.

Pansy had been talking a while as Draco began to zone out. His bladder was pulsing under his robes and he had to use all the energy he had to force himself to keep still. The pumpkin juice was definitely a mistake, but he couldn't focus on that as he had more pressing things to think about.

"Are you even listening to me, Draco?" Pansy asked loudly with an aggressive tone. Draco jolted out of his daydream and began to speak. "Yeah of course" he lied. "Then what did I just say?" She asked curiously. Draco wasn't listening and had no idea about what she was talking about. As he was just about to admit his fault his eyes gazed to the side of Pansy where they met with Goyle's. He put his hands on his head, running his fingers through his hair, while mouthing "Her hair" back to Draco. "Your hair" he spoke confidently. Pansy rolled her eyes, but picked up a newspaper and started browsing the quidditch section all the same.

Draco was happy the conversation had died down and he could go back to focusing on his need to go to the toilet. He began tapping his feet and rubbing his hands up and down his thighs. Crabbe noticed his movements and whispered to him, in order to not embarrass him in front of Pansy. "Are you okay Draco?" He asked. Beads of sweat were forming on Draco's forehead and his usually porcelain white complexion had turned a pinky-red colour. Draco nervously nodded his head, and turned so he was facing out of the window to avoid eye contact from everyone in the compartment.  

The journey to the castle had become a lot more bumpy and less peaceful as they got closer. With each bump Draco winced and balled his robes in his hands. Pansy stood up, causing all three boys to look at her in confusion. "Where are you going, we aren't there yet?" questioned Draco more nastily than he had intended. "Am I not allowed to go for a wee? Do I have to ask your permission first?" She asked in the same nasty tone which he had spoke to her in. He nodded to her, feeling too embarrassed to speak, but also very jealous at her openness and the fact she would be feeling relief very soon. The thought of this made Draco's bladder start spasming within him. Draco bit his lip and started to rock backwards and forwards.

"Draco, are you sure you are okay?" Asked Crabbe again. Draco looked him in the eyes, and if looks could kill, Crabbe would have died just then. Moments later Pansy walked back into the compartment and sat back in her seat infront of Draco.

At this point Draco was desperate, if only there was some sort of spell which could help him. There probably was, he just didn't know it. Draco's breathing began to become more rapid, gaining the attention of the other three members of the compartment. "Draco?" Pansy asked. "W-what!?" He basically shouted back at her. A piece of parchment folded like a bird flew into Draco's lap and unfolded itself revealing a note from Pansy.

"I don't mean to sound abrupt, but do you need to go to the toilet? Sorry if I'm mistaken -P x"
The note read.

Draco wasn't angry at Pansy, he was angry at himself for making his need to go so obvious, but he was never really very good at conveying his emotions so turned his anger onto Pansy. He crumpled up the piece of parchment and threw it into the train floor, glaring at Pansy with his piercing eyes, causing her own eyes to fall to the floor almost in shame.

Draco couldn't stay angry at Pansy for long as his desperation quickly became unbearable. Discretely he placed his hand under his robes in order to be able to hold himself, well at least he thought he was being discrete. Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy all knew exactly what was wrong with Draco, but were way too afraid to say anything, so instead just exchanged worried glances with each other.

Draco knew in his heart that he wasn't going to be able to hold on until they arrived, but something inside him was begging him to keep trying. Thing really couldn't get any worse, could they? Just as Draco was thinking this he heard the door of the compartment unclick, revealing a tall man with long black hair, Snape. "Draco, I'm hear to see you about your summer reading" Snape began. Draco just continued to stare at the floor, slowly rocking too. "Draco Malfoy, you will look at me while I talk to you" Snape reprimanded. Draco pulled his eyes from look at his shoes up towards Snape. Snape saw the pain and discomfort in his face and asked "Malfoy are you alright?".  As the words fell from Snape's mouth Draco's body gave up. His eyes closed tightly while his hands rose to cover his embarrassed face. At first everyone was confused, but the sound of liquid hitting the compartment floor quickly became audible. At first everyone was in totally shock, staring at Draco as he wet himself in front of not only his friends and his crush, but his teacher and head of house.

"Ew!!! Draco!!! What are you, like 4 years old?!" Screamed Pansy "stay away from me". She then almost pushed past Snape as he ran from the room.

As Pansy left the room Snape rose his wand and performed a cleaning spell on the currently distraught young boy. "When the train reaches Hogwarts I want you outside my office" Snape stated coldly before walking out of the compartment and slamming the door behind him. Silence then fell over the room. A silence which Crabbe broke. "Draco.... why did you do that?" He asked. Just as he spoke the train pulled up at the station, Draco basically sprinted out of the compartment and off the train, not even answering Crabbes question.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't know if this is good or not?! Or even if anyone is interested in me writing any more parts to this story, so PLEASE let me know!!!! Xoxox