Wetting in Snape's Quarters

Once Draco and Snape has finished at the hospital wing they left and went their separate ways for the night. Draco headed to his dorm room, his mind flooded with thoughts, almost drowning him somehow. Snape however, went to Dumbledores office as he really needed to speak to him about Draco.

Snape ambled through the castle, slowly reaching the passage way that led to Dumbledores office. "Sherbet Lemons" Snape spoke loudly and clearly while the large bird in front of him revealed an open door for Snape to walk through. Snape confidently walked through the door and was met with a second door which he knocked on. In a matter of seconds the second door was opening and Snape heard "come in Severus" from the professor inside.

"I've been expecting you to pay me a visit" Dumbledore said while he sat in a grande armchair in front of Snape. Before Snape could even speak, Dumbledore spoke again. "I have been watching Draco too, and I know that he requires some care" he explained. "That is why I have come to see you headmaster. I want to know how you would suggest we progress in order to help the boy" Snape said. Dumbledore sat playing with the tassels on his robes, contemplating what he was going to suggest.

"If you really want to help him, you're going to have to have him living with you in your quarters. From what I know his condition requires a lot of monitoring and I believe you are the only man to do so" Dumbledore stated blandly. "Live...with me?" Snape asked, shocked at what he had heard. "The boy wets himself, am I right?" Dumbledore questioned. "Yes sir" Snape replied. "Therefore that is something which can happen anytime, anywhere. Having him live with you means that the time you spend together is much more frequent. As a result your relationship with grow stronger and you will be able to help Draco more" Dumbledore said.

Snape didn't know what to say, obviously he wanted to help Draco but he wasn't sure living with him was the best thing to do. "You seem sceptical Severus" the professor said. "I just am unsure of how this will help him is all" Snape admitted. "You'll see" was all Dumbledore said back. "I'll talk to Draco tomorrow to arrange things, thank you" Snape said as he turned to leave the office. "Oh and Severus, the boy needs kindness, don't be too harsh towards him" Dumbledore said, his voice a little bit raised as Snape was already out the first door. Snape nodded, leaving the second door so he was out of Dumbledores gaze.

Snape went back to his quarters to think about how he was going to broach this with Draco, he knew he wasn't going to be happy. Still Snape didn't see how Draco living here was going to help the boy at all. He sat on his bed, looking around his small, apartment like space. The room was dark, grey walls with large spiders webs bordering them. All his furniture was either black or brown, and the only light in the main room was dim, flickering slightly. The curtains were always drawn leaving the room in intense darkness most of the time. He had two rooms off from the main bedroom, one was a bathroom, quite large, and the other a spare room which he used to keep all his books and spare potion supplies. He knew he'd have to have the spare room for Draco, so he got to work with his wand changing it so it was more child friendly.

Once Snape was finished the room looked pretty unrecognisable. The piles of books and papers had been removed, leaving a decently sized room in front of him. The walls had been turned from the dull grey colour to a vibrant light green, almost turquoise. All of the cobwebs had been cleaned away, and the curtains pulled open, allowing the moonlight to light the room. Snape had placed a single bed, with matching green sheets in the far side of the room, with small tables on either side of it. Also there was a large wardrobe, a desk so Draco could do his school work, a mirror and a bookshelf. Finally Snape had magicked some posters of the Bulgarian quidditch team onto the walls of the room, leaving it fit for any child.

The next day rolled around quickly and Snape woke up abruptly out of a bad dream. Remembering he had to catch Draco before breakfast he got dressed quickly in his usual black robes. Checking Draco's room one last time to ensure it was perfect he left his quarters and walked towards the main hall. He positioned himself directly outside the double doors so he could see Draco before he went in.