Draco Cant Help But Have Accidents // 9

As December drew nearer, along with the Christmas holidays, Draco couldn't help but grow anxious at the thought of having to spend the holidays back at Malfoy Manor. This anxiety was showing itself through the worsening of Draco's accidents, both during the day and during the night, and Snape was becoming increasingly concerned for the young boy. As a result of this concern, Snape found himself walking towards Dumbledores office in an attempt to get some help. 

"Good evening Severus" the old voice spoke as Snape took the first step into the office. "Good evening Headmaster" Snape replied, just as dryly as he usually spoke. "What seems to be on your mind?" Dumbledore asked sincerely, sitting down and gazing up at Snape. "It's Draco..." he began. "Ah" responded Dumbledore. "For a while I thought that we were making progress. He seemed as if he was starting to feel more comfortable living with me, and as a knock on effect he was having much less accidents. But recently something has changed. We seem to be taking steps backwards rather than forwards, with Draco having even more accidents than he used to. Im just not sure what to do or how to handle the situation is all" Snape explained to a fully immersed headmaster. 

Without speaking, Dumbledore handed Snape a rolled up piece of parchment, which was tied up with a short red ribbon in a bow. Snape took the letter and immediately unrolled it and began to read. The letter read:

'Dumbledore,                                                                                                                                                                           I am unsure as to what the circumstances currently are at Hogwarts, but I have not heard from Draco in months. I haven't even received his owl explaining to be the arrangements for the upcoming Christmas holidays. I will be at Hogwarts in 3 days to collect my son, and frankly I am not certain that I will be allowing him back in the new year.                                                                                  Luscious Malfoy'

"He can't do that! He can't just come and take Draco away!" Snape shouted, turning slightly red from anger. "Please calm yourself Severus. He is the boys biological father and has ever right to take his son away. You need to remember that you are merely looking after the boy while he is here" Dumbledore spoke calmly. "No! He doesn't have the right to take Draco away. He abuses that little boy and we shouldn't be standing for it. No wonder the poor boy can barely even control his bladder" Snape continued to shout. "Unless we have unfalsifiable evidence for this abuse we must let the boy go. You have grown too attached to young Draco, Severus" Dumbledore sighed. 

Without another word Snape has abruptly left the office and was practically running back to his quarters to try and cool himself down. 

Meanwhile, Draco was sitting alone on a bench out in the courtyard of the school, trying to make sense of his own thoughts. His mind was wandering all over the place as he thought about everything that was going on in his life, but suddenly he felt an intense urge to go to the bathroom overcome him. Just as Draco was about to stand up, a familiar figure stepped towards him and took a seat next to him. "Hi" Harry spoke nervously, as his eyes tried to lock with Draco's. Draco tried to stand up to walk away, but as he did his Harry grabbed his wrist and gently pulled him back so he was sitting next to him once again. "What?" Draco growled, not wanting to spend any more time with Harry because seeing him made him feel so confused, but he also needed to get to a bathroom as quickly as he could. "I don't want you to be angry at me, all I wan to do is try and help you. I feel like we come from pretty similar places where being at home isn't always that much fun and because of that I think we could support each other." Harry said quietly. Even though Draco knew Harry was right, and the idea of having someone to stand by him sounded so good to him, he needed to leave and the only way he knew how was to get mad. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE AT HOME!!" Draco screamed, standing up and backing away from Harry.