Day Seven | His Girl

Zoey

One week. It took one week for me to fall for a boy I have no business liking. It took me one week want to see him and listen him talk everyday. It took one touch for me to become completely crazy over him.

The soapy water covers my body as I shower. I rinse for my last time and step out drying my skin. I don't know what made me feel so different today. I got up earlier than usual I picked out this yellow sun dress with flowers on it I never ever wear dresses for anything my mom just buys them for me hoping I might put one on one day, she hates how I dress and she makes sure that I know that. I flat ironed my hair and put on makeup. I have never put this much effort into getting ready for school in my life, but I just felt the need to impress him for some reason.

Once I was dress I put cocoa butter on my exposed skin. I grab my phone there was a text from keith that read "next time im going to make you come with my tongue" the text made me blush but I have no idea how to respond to it so I dont. I grab my school bag and head into the kitchen were my mom was cooking breakfast.

"Gooodmorning" I speak as I grab a orange from the fruit bowl. My mom turns her head to look at me and her face is full of shock.

"Oh my goodness you look very nice this morning." My mom complements. " You're wearing the dress I got you, wow you look very lady like today." She says making me smile. She never complements me like this it's really making me feel good about myself.

"Thank you mother." I smile.

"Do you want a ride to school?" My mom questions as she fixes a plate of food for hank.

"Um sure.. yeah." I agree she never offers to take me to school so why not.

We both get in the car and she begins to drive me to school, we are silent mostly because me and her don't talk much, I'm usually just listening to her yell at me so I'm not sure what to say.

"There was a lot of noise coming from your room last night." My mom says and my heart drops to my stomach.

"Th- That's strange I didn't hear anything." I say my voice cracking.

"Hmm must have just just been the thunder storm last night." She shrugs. "You should really dress like this more often you look very lovley." She tells me.

"Yes ma'am thank you."

"It's that boy isn't it?" She questions and I'm confused.

"Hu?"

"You're dressed up because of him you like him don't you." She questions but I don't answer.

"Keep dressing nice, and loosing weight and he might actually like you back once you get smaller of course." She explains.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I mean you're not ugly I could never make an ugly child, you're just large." She tells me I guess this is her way of being nice.

We pull up to the school and she give me a pat on the back before I get out the car and head inside the building.

Keith

I grip her hair tightly pulling her head back as I roughly push myself inside her from the back. My name spills from her mouth repeatedly. I was so close to my nut pushing harder and harder until I felt it coming, I quickly pull out of her nutting all over her pink bed sheets. I slid my pants up and fix myself as I grab my bag.

"Thanks for letting me crash here Lay." I thank her. She smiles and nods as she fixed her bone straight hair, she gets a brush, brushing it down to its regular state. She adjust her large golden bamboo earrings and pulls her jean shirt down and fixed her black crop top.