Back Home

TINY: HEYO!!!!

Reader: oh no! Is this story gonna be sad???

TINY: OF COURSE!! What do you think I am, DISNEY??

Reader: ...

TINY: ON TO THE STORY!!!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They did it, Zarkon was gone! And the team got to go home!

Sadly Zarkon had made it to earth and started to attack it, but with the help of the Paladins, and the Alteans, earth won.

Earth welcomed the Paladins, Aliens, and giant metal cats to earth with open arms.

So here they were in the castle discussing a way to celebrate there victory.

"Ok so how about instead of doing only one thing, we each choose a place to go and then we'll make our way to each one!" Suggested Shiro.

The others beamed at him, clearly liking the idea. "Alright it's settled, we'll start with Pidge and work out way around!"

"Oh! Ok, umm... Oh I know! I want to go to Paris, I've never been there!" Said Pidge with a Smile.

"Alright." Said Shiro writing it down on a page, "Keith?"

"Hmm, oh! I just want to go to a bar or tavern, the Location doesn't matter." Said Keith with a shrug.

Shiro nodded and jotted it down, then he went to hunk, all the while Lance stood in the back and waited in anticipation for them to ask him where he wanted to go.

He knew where he wanted to go, he wanted to go to the beach! Not just any beach, the beach back home, he wanted to take the team to the loveliest beach in Cuba.

Once Hunk was done saying where he wanted to go, Shiro turned to Allura, then Coran.

Once Allura had gone and Coran was to go, Lance started to feel his smile slipping away, he felt his excitement drift away. Although he still had hope that Shiro saved him until after the Alteans.

Soon that hope slipped away to. After Coran said where he wanted to go, Shiro did him self.

"Alright that's everyone!" Shiro said in a cheery tone. Lances Smile melted altogether. As the team started talking excitedly among them, Lance stayed in the back. He didn't want to ask Shiro why he forgot him, he didn't want to sound rude. But part of him felt like Shiro purposely didn't ask him.

Do they think I'm really that annoying?

Before Lance could get fully swarmed in thought Shiro spoke up once more, "Alright team, we're gonna go to a tavern first as Keith suggested, then A Cafe the next day as Hunk wanted, then a history Museum for Allura after that, then an amusement park as Coran wanted the day after that, Then we'll go on the Hike I want to go on, and Finally we'll go to Paris for the rest of the week."

Lances heart dropped when no one pointed out that Shiro forgot him. They don't care... "Alright let's go!" Said Pidge bouncing up and down. The others nodded and walked through the halls towards the Lions, Lance followed behind them tears prolong his eyes.

The teams got in to the lions, Allura with Shiro, Coran with Hunk, and started to earth, luckily they could go where they wanted in the lions since the governments of the world said they could.

While the team flew to the tavern Keith wanted to go to, Lance was silently crying in his lion.

I just want to go to the beach with my team....

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

FIRST CHAPTER!! YAY!!!!

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed please tell me what you think!

And I wasn't very creative with the places they were going to but, meh! Oh well we're here for the Langst, right?

Bye~