The Tavern

Ok so there is an Easter egg in here, anyone who can tell me where it's from gets cake!!!

Enjoy~

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Once the team got to the tavern, which was in Oklahoma, they landed their lions in an abandoned park, and walked a block to the Tavern.

Once again Lance stayed behind, he didn't want the team seeing his tear streaked face. I'm so annoying! Maybe if I wasn't as annoying they wouldn't have forgotten...

Once they got to the tavern, they got a table for seven,Once they were seated a waiter came up to them.

"Good evening! My name is Shoe and I'll be your waiter! What can I get you?" Said the man known as Shoe.

"Umm...." said Keith looking at the drink menu, since it was his choice to go to the tavern he had to pick what the everyone got, "Let's go with Root beers for everyone, please."

Once Shoe left Allura looked at Keith, "Root beer? What is that?" Keith smiled, "It's a beverage, its good." Allura nodded.

After the drinks came the team started talking among one another once again. Hunk looked at Lance and smiled, "I can't wait to go to all these places!"

Lance looked up at his friend, he wanted to desperately tell him how sad he was, but he didn't want to ruin Hunks time, so instead he plastered on the most convincing smile he could and said, "of course! Who wouldn't!"

Lucky Hunk bought it and joined in on a conversation with Pidge and Coran. Lance let out a sigh, and took a drink of his root beer. He then looked at the rest of the teams smiling faces. I shouldn't ruin there vacation, besides they're the ones who earned it not me. I'm just a useless excuse for a human.

So he went along with them, he smiled and laughed with them, he joked with them, he made it seem like everything was perfect.

Sadly no one noticed the hurt in his eyes when they brought up the many trips they were going on. Or the tears brimming his eyes.

That was until Pidge saw one tear roll down his cheeks, she turned to him and asked, "Lance you ok?" He looked at her and flashed his fake smile, "of course! I'm Just laughing so hard!"

Pidge nodded and looked back to where Coran was telling the group a story from when Allura was younger. Although she still had concern written on her face.

~•~Two Hours Later~•~

The team tipped Shoe, and payed for the drinks. They left with excitement and happiness written on their faces, well for almost all of them.

Lance had kept up the act the entire time. And to his disbelief, the team believed every second of it.

Now the team was getting ready to go to a cafe over in New York. Hunk was especially excited. He always wanted to go to a cafe there.

And Lance was happy for him, my happiness doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that the others enjoy their time....

They climbed in there Lions and got ready to go to bed, Lance climbed into his hammock that he had hung in Blue.

Once he laid his head on the pillow he let the tears go, he didn't care.

Blue felt his distress and sent reassuring things to him, it din't help.

His team didn't care about him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
MAN TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!

I've got no life :P

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if I made you cry!

but.... I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!

*runs*