New York Cafe

This is SOOO late!!! AND IM SO SORRY!!!!

My trash excuse for a life is getting in the way! ;~;

Anyway it's here now so enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance woke up to the sound of tapping on the hull of Blue. Rain, oh how I missed it. He thought, he slowly got out of his hammock and checked the time.

3:45 A.M, way earlier than everyone else would even think to get up at. Lance just shrugged and stepped outside of Blue.

He smiled as the rain gently glided down his bare arms, (he left his jacket in Blue) It soaked through his brown hair.

And he loved it, he missed the rain, he missed the water, Lances stopped himself and sighed, he missed the beach.

Suddenly rain wasn't the only thing dripping down his cheeks, why did Shiro forget me? He looked at me several times while asking people where they wanted to go.

He just stood there, hoping the rain could wash it all away. He didn't know how long he was standing for, but when he finally went back in Blue he was soaked.

He got changed into dry clothes, and slipped on his jacket. He didn't care to do his hair, he liked it air dried.

By the time he was ready to go the others started to wake up.

"Alright team!" Said and excited Hunk, as the group met up in the middle of the circle of lions "Are you guys as excited as I am!"

Everyone smiled, lance's being fake, at him, "who wouldn't be." Said Pidge as she pounced up and down.

"Alright then we should get going it'll take us a bit to get there." Said Shiro.

The others nodded and went to their respective Lions. Once everyone was ready they took off towards New York.

As they were going Hunk was talking about what he would get there. Since it was a breakfast serving Cafe (IDK!) he was talking about the different things they had and what was the best.

Luckily they were talking through the coms so no one saw him, no one saw the tears rolling down his cheeks, a few times he had to mute himself when ever they talked about how it was nice that everyone got to pick a place to go to.

After about an hour or so of talking everyone started to quiet down. This gave Lance the opportunity to calm himself and stop his crying before they got there.

~•~Time Skip~•~

They arrived around 8:40 a.m, and took around 10 minutes to find a suitable place to land there lions.

Once there Lions were landed, the team started to walk down the street towards the Cafe.

The walk down the street felt like forever, there were so many people. Pidge almost got lost a few times, but was able to find them again due to Alluras bright hair color.

When she looked back at Lance she was shocked to see him completely comfortable it the mass of people, he looked to be in thought, and didn't bump into anyone.

Careful not to hit someone Pidge made her way over to Lance and started to walk next to him.

When she once more ran into someone she turned and looked at him, "How come you are able to maneuver through this?!"

Lance's eyes met hers, and she almost gasped at the sadness, and betrayal they showed. But just as it appears it disappeared and, Fake, Happiness took its place, "I was born in Cuba remember? I'm used to crowded streets." Pidge just nodded and carried on.

After another few minutes of walking and they made it to there destination. It wasn't to crowded so they were able to get a seat.

Hunk ordered waffles with strawberries on them, Pidge got pancakes, Keith went with eggs and bacon. Shiro, Allura, and Coran got coffee, and Lance had French toast.

Before their food arrived, Keith looked at Lance, "French toast?"

Lance looked at him and smiled his fake smile, "my mom always made them, its toast dipped in egg and cinnamon and cooked on a burner." Explained Lance, "It sounds bad but it's actually really good."

Keith just nodded and went back to talking.

The rest of the morning went on as normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I've never been to New York, sooooo, I have no clue what it's like except for what I see in movies.

Anyway I have a question for you guys!

What's your favorite thing for breakfast?

Mine is French toast, or egg cheese beagle! <3

Anyway till next time!

Bye~