The Waves

Hey guys! Guess what?! YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PERSON IS HERE!!! YAY!!!
Just so you know it was luckily a false alarm on my arm but I had to go easy on it for a bit so I'm sorry :(((

Anyway!! Here's the next chapter! All of your guys support is amazing and I'm so glad you like it! *sees follower count*

OH CHILDREN NO! Don't follow a bad profile like mine! AHHHH!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
The flight to the beach was a solid 3 and a half hours, but Lance didn't mind. He got to spend time with Blue and talk about the things he loves and the things he fears, it was nice. Blue always helped take those fears away, with comforting images, and reassuring purrs.

It was getting late and they still had an hour to go before they got there, Lance sat up straighter and stretch. "Hey Blue?" Asked Lance, and once a purr greeted him he continued, "Could I go to bed and you wake me up in the morning? You can just land on the grass right by the beach." Lance asked. Soon he got a comforting purr as a signal from Blue that she thought it was a good idea. "Thanks Blue." Said Lance as he laid down to sleep.

Blue purred and continued to fly to the place her paladin would be happiest.

~•~Tiny Time skip :)~•~

Lance awoke to the sound of a slight rumble, he smiled as he remembered where they were going. And then he realized he was there.

He was at the beach!

He sat up and stretched, "Morning Blue!" He greeted joy filled his voice as he bounced up and down, "are we here?"

Once he got the answer he wanted he through on his jacket and waited for Blue to open up. As her mouth opened fresh dawn light creeped in and illuminated the dark hull, Lance smiled as he smelled the ever so great smell of salt water, and laughed as the joyful and calming sound of the waves washed over his ears.

He wanted to stay their taking in the beauty of the moment, but he wanted to be out on the beach, so with no hesitation he laughed and ran out of Blue down to the beach, he ran up a sandy path to a hill, and smiled as the sand moved around his feet.

Once at the top of the hill his breath caught at the shear beauty of the waves as the dances across the sand, the water was illuminated a orangish-gold, and the sand a beautiful tan-ish color.

His smile grew bigger and he ran down to the waters edge, his shoes left at the top of the hill. He just stood there for a moment, letting the water lap at his toes, and the finally he moved.

He didn't move away instead he walked calmly into the waves, he stopped when the water was about knee high. The water wasn't freezing it was just a nice calming cold.

Soon Lance felt tears start to fall down his face and he couldn't tell if they were sad or happy tears.

"I-I'm here, after so long I get to be here," he whispered to himself, smiling although sadly that smile was short lived as another thought crossed his mind, "I just wish my team could be here to see it."

Lance sighed and pushed that thought to the back of his mind, he wasn't going to be sad over that, they didn't want him and that's fine, he just wanted to enjoy the beach.

And he did he enjoyed the waves, the sand and the calmness of this heavenly place.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
WOO HOOO!!!!

I can't tell you how sorry I am for not getting this out sooner, it's just volleyball has been killing me.

But I'm back and my arms all better!!! :)))

BAI~ <3