Chapter 1

We had just arrived at Grimmauld place, and I was still confused. We entered, and Mrs. Weasley was the first to greet us. She wouldn't let Harry and I enter the meeting , so we headed upstairs. She showed Harry where his room was, and told me where mine was, then went back downstairs. He opened the door, and Hermione attacked Harry with a hug. After she released him, she gave me a bone-crushing hug. After that, I hugged Ron, and we began to talk.

"Oh I'm so glad you're here!" Hermione said enthusiastically."Believe us, were wanted to tell you everything,  but Dumbledore made us swear not to tell. Oh and I've looked into it, they cannot expel you guys. It's absolutely outrageous."

Yeah, I was with Harry and Dudley when the dementors attacked. I can also produce a fully fledged patronus. We continued to talk, then they began to have an argument. Harry began to yell about how we've been kept in the dark all summer, how we've been through all the stuff we went through last year. -My name was also put in the goblet.- They continued to argue, then finally settled down. We started to talk about the cleaning of the drawing room when two loud cracks sounded, and the twins appeared. I immediately perked up at this. I hadn't seen, talked to, or even owled my boyfriend since the beginning of summer. No one knew of our relationship, and I intended to keep it that way. For now at least. Fred looked at me and winked. I blushed madly, and looked away.

"Hello Harry, y/n," they said in sync.

"Hello," we said back, in sync. I guess it's just a twin thing. After greetings and a couple sarcastic remarks the twins informed us that Harry was interfering with the extendable ears with all his yelling. The rest of the evening consisted of eavesdropping on the order, which was ruined by Crookshanks, and dinner.

Later that evening, everyone was asleep, and I was wide awake. I was sharing a room with Hermione and Ginny. They were fast asleep, and I didn't want to wake them. I got out from under the moth eaten covers, and went downstairs. I reached the kitchen, and went over to the cabinet for a glass. As I was reaching for a glass, arms snaked around my waist. I slightly jumped, then relaxed when I realized who it was.

"Hey, love," Fred said, voice slightly above a whisper.

"Hey," I said turning around in his arms."What are you doing up?"

"I know you. The first night in a new place you don't usually sleep that well. So I decided to wait until you came downstairs, then come see you," he explained."And it gives us some alone time." He smirked.

"I missed you so much," I said, and hugged him around his neck, burying my face in his neck. He hugged back tightly, his arms around my waist. He picked me up slightly from the ground. He put me back down after a minute or so, and I kissed his cheek.

"You missed," he said smirking. I just smiled, leaned up, and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed me back. We broke apart because of lack of oxygen, and smiled at each other."I missed you so much," he said copying me. I smiled, and laid my head against his chest. I had my arms in front of me, and his arms were wrapped around me protectively. We just stood there for a while in a comfortable silence. After a few minutes he spoke up.

"Come on, let's go sit down," he said. He lead me to the living room, and we sat on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me, and I leaned into his side."So how's your summer been?" He asked.

"Horrible, but it's better now," I said looking up at him. He gave me a quick peck on the lips, and we continued to talk. We talked until I fell asleep, and Fred took me up to my room, then went to sleep himself.
~
I'm sorry it was so short. The next chapter will be longer I promise.
   -The only ginger Malfoy