Chapter 2

The picture on the media box is your outfit. Now on with the story!!

~
It was finally time to start my fifth year at Hogwarts. The hearing was a few days ago, and I was so relieved when they said we were cleared. I made my way down to breakfast, taking my trunk down with me. I was about to enter the kitchen, when I heard a crack, and the twins appeared at either side of me.

"Gosh! Stop doing that!" I exclaimed.

"No can do y/n," they said, and George entered the kitchen. Fred took my arm, and lead me to a nearby storage room.

"Hey Fred," I said, while putting my arms around his neck.

"Hey love," he said, putting his arms around my waist, and pulling me close. He kissed my forehead then, pulled me into a hug."You have know I idea how happy I am you were cleared," he said, playing with the ends of my hair."I don't think I could survive a year at Hogwarts without you."

"Ya know what sucks?" I asked pulling away, but still keeping my arms around his neck.

"What?"

"That this is your last year at Hogwarts," I said, frowning, looking down at my feet.

"Hey, hey, look at me," he said lifting my head up by my chin, with his knuckle, keeping his other hand on the small of my back. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, and sighed."We'll make the most of this year, ok?"

"Ok," I said. He gave me a quick peck, and I pouted."Hey," I pouted, and he gave me another, longer, kiss. I hugged him, in a comfortable silence, then we went to breakfast. I sat down beside Harry, across from Fred, while he was sitting beside George. While we ate we snuck glances at each other, and smiled slightly.

~Time skip.....yada yada yada yada~

We said goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and the guard, then boarded the train. We found a compartment, put our luggage in the rack above us, then sat down. I sat beside Harry, while Hermione and Ron sat beside each other. We talked about the year, and other random stuff, then we kinda just did our own things. Hermione pulled out a book, and the boys started playing wizards chess. I wasn't really doing anything, so I decided to go see Fred.

"Hey, um, I'm hungry. So I'm gonna go find the trolley. You guys want anything?" I asked. I heard a chorus of 'nah I'm good,' then exited the compartment. I walked down the hall, trying to find Fred's compartment. When I finally came across it. I stopped, and waved at Fred and George, and continued on like I was just saying hi.

~Fred's P.O.V.~

I saw y/n stop and wave at us, then walk on. I then turned to George.

"Hey, I'm gonna go find the trolley," I said.

"Ok. Bring me back a chocolate frog," he said.

"Ok," I said, and left the compartment in the direction that y/n went. I saw her ahead, about a few compartments length, and caught up to her.

~Your P.O.V.~

I saw him come out of his compartment, and jog up to me. He then grabbed my by the hand, and pulled me into an empty compartment. He shut the doors, and curtains, then turned to me.

"Hi," he said, and brought me into a hug.

"Hey," I said, wrapping my arms around his torso. He kissed my temple, then buried his face in the crook of my neck, while my face was buried in his chest.

"Hey Fred?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Yeah, sweetheart," he replied.

"Do you think we should tell them?" I asked, looking up at him. He looked down at me with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, do you think we should tell Harry, Hermione, and your siblings about our relationship?" I asked.

"I mean, it's up to you. If you really want to then I won't stop you," he said.

"Thanks. Well, I told them that I was looking for the trolley, so I guess I should get back," I said, pulling out of the hug.

"I told George the same thing, and he's expecting a chocolate frog. So I better go get that," he said. I walked over to the compartment doors, then stopped dead in my tracks.

"I almost forgot," I said. I then turned around,  and gave Fred a quick peck on the lips. I was about to slide open the door, when he grabbed my wrist, spun me around, and slammed his lips on mine. I immediately melted into the kiss, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and deepened the kiss. I reluctantly pulled away after a minute or so, because of lack of oxygen.

"I'll see you later," I said, then walked out of the compartment. I made my way back to the compartment, and lucky for me, I ran into the trolley. I bought 2 chocolate frogs, and walked to my compartment.

I walked in to see the same thing as when I left. I sat down next to Harry and ate my chocolate frogs. I finally decided to speak up.

"Hey Harry?" I said.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked, turning to me.

"Um, what would you say if I wanted to date somebody?" I asked.

"No," he stated simply.

"What do you mean, no?" I asked.

"I mean, you can't date anyone," he said.

"And why can't I?" I asked, my voice raising.

"Because you're too young," he stated.

"Oh so you can go around making googly eyes at Cho, but I'm too young!" I exclaimed." We're the same age Harry!"

"So? I don't want you dating anyone!" He yelled.

"Well it's not really up to you, now is it?" I asked, and stormed out of the compartment. I walked all the way to Fred and George's compartment, and slid the door open.

"Hey," I said."Did you tell him?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just did. He completely fine with it," Fred said. They were sitting across from one another, so I sat down beside Fred.

"I wish I could say the same," I said.

"Did you tell Harry?" He asked.

"No. I brought up the concept of me dating someone, to see how he felt," I said."He said I was too young to date anybody," I said, angrily.

"So he doesn't know," Fred stated.

"Nope. And I'm not going back there. Is it ok if I sit with you guys for the rest of the train ride?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess," he said."Are you ok with it George?" He asked his twin.

"Yeah, that's fine," he said, with a smile.

"Thanks guys," I said.

"No problem," they said together. I leaned back, and cuddled into Fred's side, and we talked for the rest of the ride.