Chapter 7

Dreams are in italics.

~

I was watching a snake slither up a hallway. It was approaching a man. As it got closer I noticed that the man was Mr. Weasley. I tried to yell but nothing, was coming out. He was asleep and the snake was getting closer. The snake attacked, and the sight faded.

I bolted upright, breathing heavily. A cold swear had broken out on my forehead. I looked around, and didn't see Hermione. I quickly got out of bed, and ran to Harry's dorm. I knocked on his door, and Hermione opened it. I ran in and saw my brother in the same state I was in. Professer McGonagall showed up shortly after, and took us to Dumbledore. The entire time we tried to explain what we saw Dumbledore wouldn't look at us. A few minutes later, professer McGonagall brought the twins and Ginny into Dumbledore's office. Ron was already there. I rushed over to Fred and hugged him.

"I'm so scared," I whispered into his chest.

"It's okay," he said, while rubbing my back."Everything will be okay." Dumbledore continued to slightly ignore Harry, as he tried to explain, until Harry snapped.

"Look at me!" He yelled. Dumbledore looked up."What's happening?" Harry asked.

Over the next few hours we were packed, and we were off to Number 12 Grimauld Place. I, along with Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Fred, and George, spent the entire day wondering when we would get to see Mr. Weasley at St. Mungo's. After a couple days we went to see him. We entered to hospital room, and quickly rushed to his side. We each gave him a hug, and talked with him.

". . . And it's all thanks to Harry and   y/n. Or I wouldn't be here," he said looking up at us. I gave a sad smile and excused myself. I stood out in the hallway, as the family caught up, and talked. I didn't want to interfere so I left. Fred soon noticed I wasn't in there, and came to stand beside me in the hall.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, putting his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"This is just so sweet. I didn't want to interrupt. You and your family are here to see your dad, and I'm staying out of the way," I said.

"But y/n, you are part of the family," he said."Mum loves you like her own daughter, and Dad the same. I love you," he said. I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too," I said, and he brought me back into the hospital room to catch up with Mr. Weasley.

~

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. Writer's block is a butthole. Anywho..... I'm so sorry it was so short, but I hope you guys have a wonderful day(or night).

Don't forget to vote, and comment.

I appreciate all the reads comments and votes you guys give. Love you guyyyyyssss!!!!
          -the only ginger Malfoy