Chapter 9

I opened the package to see a necklace. I pulled the necklace out of the box and found a note under it. I picked it up and started to read.

Dear y/n,
This necklace was put in my possession two weeks before your mother died. She told me to deliver it to you the Christmas after you turn 15. I hope you cherish this as much as she did.
- A family friend

I didn't notice I was crying until a tear fell onto the note. I picked up the necklace once more with shaky hands. I turned it over and over in my hands until I noticed it was a locket. I opened it up and my eyes widened.

"Love, what's wrong?" Fred asked me. I looked up at him to speak but nothing came out but incoherent mumbles. I handed him the locket and he looked at it closely. Inside was a picture of Harry, Mum, Dad, and I on the left side. It was a moving picture and we were all laughing. On the right side was a picture of just Mum and I. She was holding me and in the picture she bent down to kiss me on the cheek.

Fred handed the locket to Harry and hugged me.

"It was my mum's," I mumbled into his chest.

~Time skip~

After that whole spell, we all went outside to play quidditch. Hermione didn't want to play so she sat under a tree and read her book. We didn't have enough people to have any beaters or a seeker so the teams were made up of two chasers and a keeper.

My team was made up of me, George, and Harry. Harry and I were going to be chasers, George was our keeper. On the other team was Fred, Ginny, and Ron. Fred and Ginny were the chasers, and Ron was the keeper. We all lined up in front of each other. Ginny across from Harry on the left of George. George was across from Ron in the middle. I was across from Fred on the other side of George and Ron.

"Wanna make a bet?" I asked Fred.

"What kinda bet?"

"If my team wins you have to do whatever I want you to," I said.

"And what about if I win?" He asked.

"I'll do whatever you want."

"Deal." He held out his hand, and I shook it. We flew up into our places and had Hermione throw up the quaffle. I immediately took it and passed to George. He does across the yard and threw the quaffle through the goal post. We were in the lead.

~Time skip~

The game was all tied up now, and the next team to get a goal won. Fred sped across the yard to the goal posts. I tried to block him and take the quaffle, but he flew around me and threw the quaffle in. They won.

We all flew down and my team congratulated the others. I stood in front of Fred and smiled.

"Ok what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I'll have to think about it." He smirked.

"Oh come on," I said."Why can't I just get it over with." I fake pouted.

"Ok fine," he said. He leaned down to my ear and whispered,"Kiss me."
He pulled away from my ear and connected our lips. After we pulled away, we all went back inside for some of Mrs. Weasley's hot chocolate.

~

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so so long. I've just been so busy and writer's block doesn't help. Anywho, I hope you liked it!! Vote and comment. Share with your friends. I really do appreciate when you do. Love y'all!!!
     -the only ginger Malfoy