your not alone .,your with me

last week i was rushed into hospital and the whole time i was bleeding i was singing second and Sebring THE WHOLE TIME.wait wait wait ill take you back an hour or so.....

i was in my room so mad,upset,annoyed,depressed.........so i took out a blade and slit..........slit..........slit.......

1.........

2.........

3..............

4.................

5...............

6....................

7............

8..............

9..........

10...............

11.....................

167................

i was on my sisters bed and i had noticed i was bleeding so bad .it was everywhere. ON the floor,on the bed,me,on the sheets and the blade of course.TH WHOLE TIME I WAS BLEEDING THE ONLY THING I COULD SAY/SING WAS "THIS IS NOT WHAT IT IS ONLY BABY SCARS ,I NEED YOUR LOVE LIKE A BOY NEEDS HIS MOTHERS SIDE" about an hour later i was starting to feel dizzy and i was about to close my eyes to see if death would wash over me.....Just then my mother bust in going "so what was that fight abou- KILLIAN HELP....AMBULANCE." i burst out crying because i had tried to lock the door so no one could help me.the ambulance came around 25 minuets later.wow how late ,i could have died .....could have ,shoved have,would have,wanted to........that day i was fine i even cracked through my pain and smiled....i smiled a kind of real smile. 

---------eairlyer that day--------------

I was okay when i woke up.i smiled a kind of real smile....i wasn't in school (they wont let me back in till i have a letter from my therapist saying im stable)so i was okay i went down stairs,skipped breakfast had Coffee went into the kitchen after a few hours my mom went shoping and my brother was left with me (killian age 16) (im 13).he had taken the laptop and it was my time to use it and he was signed into my account and i said to give it to me or i would turn of the internet .he said no and shoved me .i got up to turn it off but he grabbed my neck and slammed me into the wall i walked down the hall crying (obviously) and he shoved me into the wall hitting me.i sunk to my knees to protect my self.i slammed the remote on the ground and ran upstairs took out my blade and tried to commit suicide.

(A.N PLEASE DONT THINK IM ATTENTION SEEKING I WAS JUST GETTING IT OFF MY CHEST .I HADN'T EVEN SAID IT TO ANY THERAPIST OR FRIENDS OR FAMILY.I WOULDN'T TALK ...)